Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileNotifier Adds MobileReply

2 problems with this tweak.

1. the normal iphone notification still appears on the lockscreen.
    2. when canceling a text via the new notification bar at the top of the screen the message app will still have a badge.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peterboi View Post
    2 problems with this tweak.

1. the normal iphone notification still appears on the lockscreen.
    2. when canceling a text via the new notification bar at the top of the screen the message app will still have a badge.
    Also, if your using an app that requires the phone to be horizontal mobile notifier will pop up on the top of the screen as if you were holding it vertical..but the keyboard will come up horizontal... will post a pic soon
    Last edited by gthugballin; 05-29-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.

Great update! So much better! The only thing missing now is quick reply from the lockscreen =D

Love it...So far one of the best quick reply's out there. Few things I would like to see though would be option of sending a quick reply from the lock screen and also when I get multiple texts in a row it only shows the latest one and I have to completely go into the text app in order to see the rest. Also agree with others about the regular text notifier popping up.

Overall though excellent app!!!!!

i still like tlert

man, what is going on with this new redesign. ugh.

Yeah very unfortunate that it isnt compatible with bitesms. If mobilenotifier incorporated quickreply with other apps such as beejiveim thatd be awesome.

It looks like there's a way to get it working with BiteSMS and LockInfo: MobileNotifier, BiteSMS and LockInfo – The Seamless and Beautiful Relationship theforbiddenapples

Okay i loved this app like 2 days ago when i got it SUDDENLY i can no longer double click the HOME button and clear my pending alerts!!! WHATS GOING ON?? FIX IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is handy, but there is a couple problems I am experiencing. When I am using an app in landscape mode, the keyboard also goes to landscape and cuts 1/2 of the mobile reply window off and thats pretty annoying. Another thing is that it changes my ringtone. It uses the default tritone alert for text messages and now it makes every push notification the same sound. I use an app called Sportacular and when it gives me score updates on the games i monitor its no longer its own custom sound, its the tritone default and it really ticks me off. is there anyway to fix the problems i listed?

Also what is Auto-Later reply?

Thanks

EDIT

Nevermind...
    Last edited by Shanks12; 06-07-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12