Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rich Text For Mail - Mail Customization

Thumbs down No way at $4.99
    NOT at $5 for a tweak like this. This is only a text tweak. Seriously, developers deserve some coin but this is ridiculous. No way, no chance, No how!!

Stryker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stryker1 For This Useful Post:

hispasat (05-15-2011)

4.99 for this is way over priced.

Josh you do great work but why does greed top the list here?

As a developer I guess I don't get price gouging every single app.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

rediculously over priced... to each his own tho I know some people will pay and love it but damn the jb community has definitely changed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is an awesome app. I may need to purchase this.

Awesome. Another feature that apple should have included from the get-go. No way i'd pay more than 99c for this.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I agree $5 dollars is a bit steep, but just realize the usefulness of this tweak. For those of us that use our ipads for business, this is a wonderful feature. To finally have a normal email application is a wonderful thing, just like the action menu add on.

The one problem I'm having is that the image feature isn't working properly, probably due to the size of the images, but if the ability to resize the image, and if it were made a bit more stable, I think it would be a top notch additional to our already very useful i-devices.

Great job and thanks Ryan. For all of us needing our idevices for business purpose, or more than gaming, internet, and social networking, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by ripped53; 05-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

This man does come out with great tweaks for the iPhone, but his asking price is usually high. If he would take off a dollar or so on his tweaks that would make things more appealing. He has to understand that no matter what he comes out with customers start off with the "oooooo's" and "aaaaaaah's" but then when they get to the price its like somebody farted in their mouth, it's a complete turn off lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGrandFinale2001 For This Useful Post:

hispasat (05-16-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by JLick View Post
    God Josh you're a great dude
    I try to be thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Truckerbear View Post
    4.99 for this is way over priced.

Josh you do great work but why does greed top the list here?

As a developer I guess I don't get price gouging every single app.
    Many times, people don't realize the amount of work that is put into these applications. For the features that this presents, I think that it's definitely priced.
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-15-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    I try to be thanks!

Many times, people don't realize the amount of work that is put into these applications. For the features that this presents, I think that it's definitely priced.
    I couldn't agree more

Although we as human beings see the price tag and say to ourselves" that's a lot for a tweak". It's countless hours that go into these tweaks, but to each is own. Great tweak by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    ive purchased this one but none of options on format page doesnt work and i cant even enter to the color mode window or...just a black screen and back to my springboard

btw im on 3gs 4.1
    Yeah, it crashes for me too when I try to change any format options other than bold, italics, strikethrough, and underline. Does this have to do with the system font I'm using?

I'm using an iPhone 4 also on 4.1.

Do you guys have ActionMenu installed?

This tweak/option is great, But like thw two pages said.... $4.99!!!?? I don't think that Steve Jobs sends that many email's. I'd buy it for $2.99 at the most. Theme's, Something we see and use everyday aren't even priced that high. Anything above $2.00 and your stepping into turbulent waters.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ive sent him an email and report it,but now he has released his updates for both of them action menu and rich text

tnx man solved

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    ive sent him an email and report it,but now he has released his updates for both of them action menu and rich text

tnx man solved
    Yep, version 1.0.1 fixed the problem and now it seems to be working good. Thanks Ryan for another great tweak! I hope this also works on the iPad 2 whenever it gets jailbroken..

I'm all for supporting the scene but 4.99???? WTF
    almost as bad as mywi 4.0!!!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryan Petrich once again doing stuff that Apple should give to us.
    The iPhone has sooo much potential, shame Apple has to limit it -_-

Nice article Josh, some of the other writers on MMI suck or haven't posted anything in a long time.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MetallicaFan1991 For This Useful Post:

Joshua Tucker (05-17-2011)

Great tweak. I use Gmail through the web though and not through the mail app. If it's possible to use this on the web, I'd probably sport the $5.

Thanks

Nice but the price in not..I rather spend my 5$ on 5 apps on the app store..but nice tweak..colors on next update??
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post

many USEFUL tweaks have decent price
    Attachment Saver - Save Mail.app Attachments

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely brilliantly executed folks. Long overdue. You have just done what Apple should have - like many other tweaks. $5 well worth it. I do most of my emailing on phone. I spend that much on a bag of candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie5374 View Post
    $5 well worth it. I spend that much on a bag of candy.
    Well said my friend, well said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast