+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlow Reader App River Dries Up, Apple Waging eBook War

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by 01grander I really wish Anonymous would hack Apple. They deserve it a lot more than Sony does. I don't think that Anonymous hacked Sony. I believe they
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 01grander View Post
    I really wish Anonymous would hack Apple. They deserve it a lot more than Sony does.
    I don't think that Anonymous hacked Sony. I believe they would have taken credit for it. Now I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist or anything but I have this weird feeling that Apple hacked Sony.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster77 View Post
    I don't think that Anonymous hacked Sony. I believe they would have taken credit for it. Now I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist or anything but I have this weird feeling that Apple hacked Sony.
    No because then they could lose money knowingly if they hacked Sony. Apple only wants to unintentionally lose money

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    No because then they could lose money knowingly if they hacked Sony. Apple only wants to unintentionally lose money
    Well the thing is, its not too difficult to do something anonymously. If I could hack I could do it myself. First I'd have all the basic ip hiders and stuff. But, I would not do it at my house or at my place of work, but in a place of free public wifi. Apple got pissed at Sony for threatening to take their music off of itunes. So, who's to say that Apple couldn't have thought to hack them, thus stopping Playstation Network and Qriocity. Thus, Sony would lose profits and Apple might even gain some. Another thing, I have not seen a single story of someone who got their credit card used without them knowing because of the breach. Apple is obviously not going to use people's credit cards which could be why there are know stories. The information may have just been stolen to discredit Sony.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123