Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: DeleteMail: Delete/Archive All Mail At Once

  1. #41
    .... just need to tell my dad. He needs this always getting email's from other hospitals

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stray For This Useful Post:

    mr117 (05-08-2011)

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    You mean pirated/hacked/stolen?

    You can use an Amazon or Paypal or other account to buy these apps- or simply not buy them. Or, of course, you can wait and install a hacked copy and rip off some guy trying to make a few bucks with his time and effort.

    I may sound old, but I used to buy gas for 22 cents a gallon. What's that got to do with the price of bread?
    Sound old? Dude can you see the screen j/k

  4. #43
    The most amazing thing about all of this is that people are having really intriguing conversations and are really bonding together. I find that pretty legit, you guys are all awesome!
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-08-2011 at 11:09 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua Tucker For This Useful Post:

    Stray (05-08-2011)

  6. #44
    Haha thanks Josh

  7. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Haha thanks Josh
    Haha of course .

  8. #46
    That's why I have a large-screen LCD TV and a 24" iMac.

    BTW:

    #Pie Lover (?)

    Coffee and Pie, Oh My? You a pie house rat?


    Joshua:

    Not only are we "boding" (be an omen of a particular outcome ) together, we are bonding together.
    Last edited by mr117; 05-08-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Senior

  9. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Joshua:

    Not only are we "boding" (be an omen of a particular outcome ) together, we are bonding together.
    Awe, touche, thanks for catching that . So, I heard you're a high school teacher? That's really awesome! I commend you.

  10. #48
    im in high school that should count right.

  11. #49
    Haha than I commend you too! Are you close to graduating or no?

  12. #50
    Nope. I'm a 14 year old freshman

  13. #51
    Awe, so at the bottom of the pile currently. Soon enough you'll be on top .

  14. #52
    Yup!

  15. #53
    Get a room ladies.

  16. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by carlbgc View Post
    Get a room ladies.
    Haha you're not my mother! You can't tell me what to do :P.

  17. #55
    Gotta have teachers to have students, gotta have students to have teachers. So we both count.

    Oh, and I HAVE a room. And don't call me ladies, Mary.
    Senior

  18. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by carlbgc View Post
    Get a room ladies.
    are you gonna join one too?

  19. #57
    My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts

    Lol, that got off topic fast!


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

  20. #58
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts

    First off, liking the articles Josh!! Keep up the good work man

    I kind of like this tweak, although I really need it for my "Bulk Mail" folder which gets ridiculously flooded. If someone is tight with Andrea please ask him to add the bulk mail folder lol

  21. #59
    Doesn't seem to be working for me. iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2.1. I have it enabled via settings, but hitting edit doesn't change the delete button at all. I still have to mark the emails one by one as usual, to delete them. This applies to the "All Inboxes" inbox, as well as each individual inbox.

  22. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    First off, liking the articles Josh!! Keep up the good work man

    I kind of like this tweak, although I really need it for my "Bulk Mail" folder which gets ridiculously flooded. If someone is tight with Andrea please ask him to add the bulk mail folder lol
    I suggested it to him, he said he'll see what he can do .

    Quote Originally Posted by hellslave View Post
    Doesn't seem to be working for me. iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2.1. I have it enabled via settings, but hitting edit doesn't change the delete button at all. I still have to mark the emails one by one as usual, to delete them. This applies to the "All Inboxes" inbox, as well as each individual inbox.
    There's a new update that supports 4.0 and 4.1 that just released this morning. Update and that should fix the issue.
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-09-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •