Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Native FB Upload Available on Cydia Tomorrow

downloaded last night right when it hit. haven't been able to get it to work yet though. Ive rebooted, reinstalled, to no avail. I am running truprint, and photoalbums+. the app is inslalled, and when i pull up a picture, i have the fb option; however i can not log in to fb anywhere. not in settings, nor when trying to upload. any idea what i need to do?

(iphone 4 on 4.3.1)

nvm just saw the twitter

"InfectionFX Tyler (InfectionFX)
    Just pushed Ver. 1.1.2 to BigBoss to fix the button not working issue " any ETA on when this update should hit cydia?
    Last edited by JustN; 05-10-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustN View Post
    nvm just saw the twitter

"InfectionFX Tyler (InfectionFX)
    Just pushed Ver. 1.1.2 to BigBoss to fix the button not working issue " any ETA on when this update should hit cydia?

Downloaded the update...still doesn't work.

Uninstalled / reinstalled...still doesn't work.

iPhone 4 running 4.0.1
    Photoalbums+
    Last edited by edwilk55; 05-10-2011 at 05:35 PM.

so it seems photoalbums+ is the issue.... i dont have the update yet but ill install it and try to uninstall photoalbums+ and see what happens

i can not uninstall photoalbums+, at least when using cydia on my phone. ive yet to attempt other methods, and wont have time until next week; but IMO it seems that photoalbums+ is the culprit considering i can't get it off my phone. hopefully this feedback is useful, I was looking forward to using this tweak... i hope the issue is resolved quickly.

UPDATE: after a few reinstalls/reboots of both fbuploader and photoalbums+ everything seems to be working now.
    Last edited by JustN; 05-10-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by JustN View Post
    so it seems photoalbums+ is the issue.... i dont have the update yet but ill install it and try to uninstall photoalbums+ and see what happens

i can not uninstall photoalbums+, at least when using cydia on my phone. ive yet to attempt other methods, and wont have time until next week; but IMO it seems that photoalbums+ is the culprit considering i can't get it off my phone. hopefully this feedback is useful, I was looking forward to using this tweak... i hope the issue is resolved quickly.

UPDATE: after a few reinstalls/reboots of both fbuploader and photoalbums+ everything seems to be working now.
    I think I'd rather live without FBUpload than uninstall Photoalbums+ since uninstalling puts all my photos back into the default album and I'd have to go find each one and put them back into PA+ once I reinstall. I wish he'd stop putting other tweeks into his app and work on fixing this issue for the people that have paid for the app and can't use it.
    Last edited by edwilk55; 05-10-2011 at 10:13 PM.

I understand. Fortunately for myself, I haven't used either until I saw this post. I purchased this app and photoalbums+ one right after the other. Everything is working for me now, after the update and i few reinstalls and reboots... If it wasn't for that hiccup, I would give this app 5 stars. S*** happens, and it got updated quickly, so im still very satisfied.

good luck everyone...

is it just me or does it take a long time to upload a picture?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still no setting? Maybe on the next update I guess

Quote Originally Posted by ACSS View Post
    Still no setting? Maybe on the next update I guess
    I sent him a tweet and he said he's working on a fix today.

This tweak is awesome! But some pics rotation gets messed up ,
    Last edited by z3r01; 05-11-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, seems like a nice tweak, too bad it's only for iOS 4.2 and higher.
    This is my PEACE sign -->

Quote Originally Posted by onelow99 View Post
    Yea, seems like a nice tweak, too bad it's only for iOS 4.2 and higher.
    Well that's definately my problem then. When was that added...I don't remember seeing that when I purchases night b4 last.
    Last edited by edwilk55; 05-12-2011 at 10:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey can anyone tell me why I don't have the "Facebook" button after installing? I also noticed that I don't have the option to "Email Photo" I have an iPhone 3gs on 4.3.2...please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have the same question but I have the iPhone 4. If I figure it out I will come back and post it. I have tried settings, rebooting, but not reinstalling yet.

Oh I am the biggest idiot ever!! There is a different button for FB Uploader, way over on the right there is an arrow. My mistake! Sorry..
    Last edited by moongurl; 05-14-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345