Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumor: AT&T Rep Denies Summer iPhone 5 Release

Quote Originally Posted by Home Skillet View Post
    No you did not. Take it back. You do not deserve a phone.
    Mr Skillet or Mr Skeleton. I dont care who you are..... I did not asked your advise.

now listen to me very carefully, this post was for my fellow mods, not someone like you. lol
    dont feel bad but go and read my profile what all I own, and one more thing... I havent updated my profile for last few years.

bottom line, I own more electronic Gadget you can think of. so you dont know what I deserve and what I don't.

so shut up and listen to a lullaby.... if you have one.....

lol.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas3saraswat View Post
    Mr Skillet or Mr Skeleton. I dont care who you are..... I did not asked your advise.

now listen to me very carefully, this post was for my fellow mods, not someone like you. lol
    dont feel bad but go and read my profile what all I own, and one more thing... I havent updated my profile for last few years.

bottom line, I own more electronic Gadget you can think of. so you dont know what I deserve and what I don't.

so shut up and listen to a lullaby.... if you have one.....

lol.....
    gtfo of here with your 36 post.

its a public forum so anybody can say whatever they want. and you sound like a lame 12 year old fat kid, bragging about all the electronics you own. no one cares.

iPhone? More like MyPhone <(O)> Device's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ladies ladies your both beautiful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShredNasty View Post
    You'll be back. I went to the dark side. I had a Galaxy S. Piece. Of. SH!T. Lag, lag, lag, lag(lag), lag. Force close. Lag. Everything feels Beta as f*ck on Android. Every app is crap. FB. Angry Birds. Plasticy cheap hardware. JUNK camera. Oh, but I can get SMS Quick Reply for free without jailbreak. Awesome. My info says Captivate. That's a lie. I don't use it anymore, because while driving through traffic it glitched on me one too many times and I shattered the piece of sh!t across my dashboard. I now have a $10 Samsung flip until I can get my hands on a white i4. Sold out here in Tyler Texas....
    You probably had problems and hated it because you, like the last guy, had a samsung device. All android users know that they are the worst of the worst. And you may think android is android, but its not. Samsung and many other manufacturers customize the filesystem and make it crappy and they make people think its android's fault. Its not. Its the manufacturer's fault. And samsung is known for laggy filesystems. Try a HTC. Or better yet, A PURE GOOGLE phone. Like the nexus S. They are good. Or you could have flashed a clean ROM.
    Last edited by ty22; 05-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ty22 View Post
    You probably had problems and hated it because you, like the last guy, had a samsung device. All android users know that they are the worst of the worst. And you may think android is android, but its not. Samsung and many other manufacturers customize the filesystem and make it crappy and they make people think its android's fault. Its not. Its the manufacturer's fault. And samsung is known for laggy filesystems. Try a HTC. Or better yet, A PURE GOOGLE phone. Like the nexus S. They are good. Or you could have flashed a clean ROM.
    Yep. I heard that from one of my Android friends. He said HTC was legit. He said that Samsung's TouchWhiz was the problem. So, my best friend (the one that went from i4 to Android with me) got rid of his Galaxy S and got the HTC Inspire. I, (Skeptical and unwilling to pay one cent for a new Android device) loaded a "vanilla" version of Eclair and then a "vanilla" Froyo. Yeah, well both were garbage. And as for the HTC? Well, it has DECENT hardware, but unfortunatly, still runs Android. Guess what it did? Force close, force close, lag, force close. Oh and it also had a 4 hour battery. What can HTC's hardware do for the Facebook app? It's coding is TRASH. HTC can't fix that. How about Android randomly opening and running apps in the background, hogging RAM, causing lag and force closing, EVEN with apps like Process Manager? (I shouldn't have to constantly close apps all day to keep my phone from crashing) How about Angry Birds running like sh*t? Well, that's because the dev "copy/pasted" the iOS coding into a converter. I'm terribly sorry, sir, but simply getting a HTC will not fix the fundamental problems tat Android has.
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Like he really knows...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234