+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Smuggle Truck Gets Raided at Border

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by purplemonkeyspank Errr, isn't Ireland bankrupt? LOL! you ppl aren't and never were "one of the richest countries in the world" Wow... sense of bitterness behind that post.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamkadaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purplemonkeyspank View Post
    Errr, isn't Ireland bankrupt? LOL! you ppl aren't and never were "one of the richest countries in the world"
    Wow... sense of bitterness behind that post.

No, we're not bankrupt "LOL".
    We hit a recession like everybody else because of greedy rich people lining their pockets, worldwide I might add, and we're pulling ourselves out.

And If you had read my post clearly, and understood it, you will notice I said on GDP. (as per capita with a 5million population).

and on GDP Per Capita, we come in at no.2 in Europe, and 9th in the World.

To put that into perspective, the United States is no.8 in the world, and 80% of your states are bigger than our country alone, and your population exceeds 300 million, vs our 5 million, and we're no.9!

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top...tries-map.html

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iamkadaj For This Useful Post:

mr117 (05-01-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

""LOL"" who's bitter? And are you calling me American? How very dare you! haha. But yeah, I'm pretty sure Ireland is bankrupt but if not, you certainly are heading there. I believe your beloved ireland's situation is on par with that of Greece and Portugal. Am I wrong? Tell me I'm wrong 

Thanks

purplemonkeyspank; "you ppl "

See, there's the problem. "You people." As if he/they are different than you. He/they are not. We need to get past the "you people" to "us." We are all human beings, Home Sapiens, all of the same race. There are no differences between us. Any surface differences are superficial.

Edit: You are crowing about Ireland being (in your mind) bankrupt. America is bankrupt. If it weren't for the money we keep borrowing from China, we'd be Third World by now. And the only reason they lend us money is so we can buy their goods at Wal Mart. They cut off the spigot, we'll see who's laughing at who.
    Last edited by mr117; 05-01-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Next post up
    Senior

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 437 Posts

Errr, isn't Ireland bankrupt? LOL! you ppl aren't and never were "one of the richest countries in the world"
    Actually Ireland is doing better than the US because they have an economy mainly based on agriculture, which usually is in good demand.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamkadaj's Avatar
    Thanks

""LOL"" who's bitter? And are you calling me American? How very dare you! haha. But yeah, I'm pretty sure Ireland is bankrupt but if not, you certainly are heading there. I believe your beloved ireland's situation is on par with that of Greece and Portugal. Am I wrong? Tell me I'm wrong 
    Sorry for assuming you come from a decent country.

and naturally as being a part of Europe, If others go down we go down too. But we're not "bankrupt"

We have one of the best education, social welfare and medical systems in the world and we pump billions into it.

If you want a debate, at least back it up with facts.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gellbrake'rrrr View Post

now we just need a game that's about stopping terrorist missions and a fun little game about torturing bin laden for the rest of his pathetic life!!!!
    success

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigersball View Post
    success
    Negative!!! I said /torture/ him for for the rest of his life. Such as keep him alive, beat him "close" to death.... Then repeat the process for as long as possible. Now that he's dead.... They should stuff his body, mount him square at ground zero, guard him heavily so that his pathetic body doesn't get taken away, and just line up any and every one who wants to punch, kick, spit, slap, rack the shyt out of him (family members of victims, and those hurt during 9/11 first in line of course).

Sorry for ranting! At least his time has come to an end.

Thanks

This thread should have been closed

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234