Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mario Clone Reaches #6 in App Store Before Being Pulled

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    How so?
    Just because nintendo has their own system doesn't mean they couldn't expand there own game library. It's not a direct competition to a wii or NDS. The iPhone is a phone with a user base far larger than a game system. It would make since to put the good stuff (i.e. Mario bros, Zelda ect..) on the any platforms that will allow it. Just imagine how many buyers would jump on that deal. I would personally pay $5 to purchase the official Mario bros on iOS. Why should I buy more devices to play over priced games. New super Mario bros: excellent game, but that 35 - 40 dollar price tag hurts. Take it from Angry birds, kill 'em with low pricing and quantity.

Thank you annie
    Wow, calm down stray...

Quote Originally Posted by ADF View Post
    Just because nintendo has their own system doesn't mean they couldn't expand there own game library. It's not a direct competition to a wii or NDS. The iPhone is a phone with a user base far larger than a game system. It would make since to put the good stuff (i.e. Mario bros, Zelda ect..) on the any platforms that will allow it. Just imagine how many buyers would jump on that deal. I would personally pay $5 to purchase the official Mario bros on iOS. Why should I buy more devices to play over priced games. New super Mario bros: excellent game, but that 35 - 40 dollar price tag hurts. Take it from Angry birds, kill 'em with low pricing and quantity.
    All the games you.mentioned tho.are only exclusive to nintendo on purpose. Like.xbox has halo and gears of war ps3 has little big planet and gods of war nintendo has zelda and mario

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    Wow, calm down stray...
    Last edited by Stray; 04-28-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

HEY E.L.E.!!! Kthanksbye

Green Apple
    Thanks

All the games you.mentioned tho.are only exclusive to nintendo on purpose. Like.xbox has halo and gears of war ps3 has little big planet and gods of war nintendo has zelda and mario

Lol, no ..ish man. That's my point. Just because it's exclusive doesn't mean I'll buy the system to play the games. It's time for a new business model. Nintendo knows there's money to be made on iOS, but their own greediness is stopping them from getting to it.

Id rather have it ezclusive IMHO

Green Apple
    Thanks

Id rather have it ezclusive IMHO
    You spend that little extra. I'll wait 'till they smarten up a little and if not, then oh well... Truly their loss.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

***new thread****
    [ picture ]
    new white iPhone 4 is thicker than the black iPhone 4!!!!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

You post lame news like this but don't post news like how white i4 is thicker than black i4 >_<

Also I could have downloaded it as it was mentioned in iClarified like 10 hours before here but meh....

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

If it was a zelda rom I probably would have downloaded it even if it wasn't legit. Can't get enough of that guy link, LOL.
    Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

Default Glory to **********
    no comment
    Last edited by Romeno; 04-29-2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    You post lame news like this but don't post news like how white i4 is thicker than black i4 >_<

Also I could have downloaded it as it was mentioned in iClarified like 10 hours before here but meh....

Failed!!!!

To the mods:

So is it ok to speak of the SOURCE of pirated material, but not the pirated material? For example if I was on whateverdotcalm and I knew there was pirated software on there, is it ok to speak about the freeware on said website, or just the website in general?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Jaze View Post
    To the mods:

So is it ok to speak of the SOURCE of pirated material, but not the pirated material? For example if I was on whateverdotcalm and I knew there was pirated software on there, is it ok to speak about the freeware on said website, or just the website in general?
    i think you can mention the source, as long as you don't post a link, and as long as the material mentioned isn't itself a pirated copy. Example- directing people to TPB to find a custom IPSW, or something along those lines...(please correct me if I'm wrong)
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

15. The Following User Says Thank You to creasy425 For This Useful Post:

CX3NT3_713 (04-29-2011)

Default lrn2computer
    lrn2google, It bugs me when people post warez here,
    think of how annoying it would be trying to find obscure iphone info if modmyi was taken down because of legal troubles due to copyright stuff..

myface if it ever should happen =
    Last edited by jonnyraincloud; 04-29-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: readability<3
    "I accidentally upgraded my firmware.....again..."

I can believe how similar they are. It's like marios twin brother

So piracy is against the rules: Not a problem.

But what about piracy of an app that is no longer available legitimately? You could search for it at filestube.com; who knows what you'll find?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    i think you can mention the source, as long as you don't post a link, and as long as the material mentioned isn't itself a pirated copy. Example- directing people to TPB to find a custom IPSW, or something along those lines...(please correct me if I'm wrong)
    Yeah I think you link torrents as long as it's not for something pirated but some ipsws people link to are piracy because apple charges iPod touch users for some iOS updates. But one thing I have learned from the people here is that there is always some justifiable reason to steal.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

That's some quality gaming footage right there.

Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    ***new thread****
    [ picture ]
    new white iPhone 4 is thicker than the black iPhone 4!!!!

Uhhh...
    Last edited by TheDirtyDiddler; 04-29-2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    It is against forum rules to post links to warez and to mention the name of apps that facilitate them.That is why they get censored automatically if you post their name.

We are not telling you what to do with your life or your device. But if you want to post on this site we do ask that you respect and follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by IXAdamOwnzXI View Post
    Please don't be a *mod edit: removed inappropriate language* Thank you
    Not a wannabe
    Last edited by Simon; 04-29-2011 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast