+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *EXCLUSIVE* ATT Internal Memo, White iPhone CSP - On Sale Tomorrow

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I like how on Apple.com on the iphone page it says "FINALLY the amazing iPhone 4. Now available in white"
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    I like how on Apple.com on the iphone page it says
    "FINALLY the amazing iPhone 4. Now available in white"

iPhone? More like MyPhone yoTelefonoCuatro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    How does one become ATT premier member? Does this membership include unlimited data?
    FAN Discount. if your business offers a discount with AT&T, then you become a premier member.
    yoTelefonoTresG, now introducing...
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

say "Amen Brotha!" or "thanks a bunch!", click that "Thanks!" button!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    How does one become ATT premier member? Does this membership include unlimited data?
    and no, no unlimited data
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 936 Posts

Jailbroken, Baby!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *EXCLUSIVE* ATT Internal Memo, White iPhone CSP - On Sale Tomorrow-photo-1.jpg   *EXCLUSIVE* ATT Internal Memo, White iPhone CSP - On Sale Tomorrow-photo-2.jpg  
    Last edited by thazsar; 04-28-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    Congratulations. You just unlocked a world of hurt for yourself.

Even if you're kidding (or trolling), you just opened yourself up to litigation and torts from AT&T for illegal disclosure of trade secrets; never mind violating the terms of your employment from here to Timbuktu (or they'll take you to the cleaners until they determine you were kidding, then they'll hit you with court costs).

Oh, and the "not the first" thing will send them looking through their archives--statute of limitations will bite you in the tush on this one.

If y'all were smart, you'd edit out your post ASAP... just some friendly advice.

EDIT: Wait... I wonder if someone faked an internal memo for the lulz...
    meh.
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Jailbroken, Baby!!!
    nice
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

Thanks
    I have a black iPhone 4 I bought at launch from the Apple store. Im having some legit home button issues, so what does everyone on here think my chances are of going to the Apple store and getting it switched to a white one?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tribe51 View Post
    I have a black iPhone 4 I bought at launch from the Apple store. Im having some legit home button issues, so what does everyone on here think my chances are of going to the Apple store and getting it switched to a white one?
    lmao

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

About as good as you waking up to find Kim Kardashian lying next to you and commencing to screw your brains out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    About as good as you waking up to find Kim Kardashian lying next to you and commencing to screw your brains out.
    Hey you never know. The girl does like to party.
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    Hey you never know. The girl does like to party.
    Yup just ask Ray-J.

I personally don't see the big deal about the white one. Yeah it's a different color and I think it looks kinda nice but I wouldn't mess with getting another iPhone 4 this close to another "possible" release date. IMO
    Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtbeavin View Post
    Yup just ask Ray-J.

I personally don't see the big deal about the white one. Yeah it's a different color and I think it looks kinda nice but I wouldn't mess with getting another iPhone 4 this close to another "possible" release date. IMO
    True that.

I hope the fall release is all jsut rumors so that they wouldn't blow sales for this and the Verizon version coming out so close to the normal refresh time.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtbeavin View Post
    Yup just ask Ray-J.

Agreed...but I got it for my wife and she doesn't care that much about having the newest phone.

I thought about waiting and then wondered if the ip5 would even come out in white. Also, I'm thinking that since Apple released the white ip4 so close to the ip5 launch that the ip5 PROLLY won't have a design change since that costs Apple too much money to release a white version then completely change it's looks in a few months.

Plus...I just wanted it! LOL!

Thanks
    Im not a big fan of hers but thanks for not answering my question. Appreciate it.

Did I slip an inadvertent joke in there and not realize? I need to get my phone replaced and it is still under warranty. Home button is barely responsive so getting a new phone doesnt seem to be out of the question. Ive never really dealt with the genius bar during the time after a new product launch so I dont know how stingy they will be with the white ones. I have a few buddies who have black phones and it would be nice to have one in a different color.

I dont think a legit warranty claim will change anything about my contract dates or upgrade time frame in case iPhone 5 comes out...although I'll probably just wait for the redesign next year depending on features.
    Last edited by tribe51; 04-29-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Im not a big fan of hers but thanks for not answering my question. Appreciate it.

Did I slip an inadvertent joke in there and not realize? I need to get my phone replaced and it is still under warranty. Home button is barely responsive so getting a new phone doesnt seem to be out of the question. Ive never really dealt with the genius bar during the time after a new product launch so I dont know how stingy they will be with the white ones. I have a few buddies who have black phones and it would be nice to have one in a different color.

I dont think a legit warranty claim will change anything about my contract dates or upgrade time frame in case iPhone 5 comes out...although I'll probably just wait for the redesign next year depending on features.
    No way would they replace a black iPhone with a white one. If that was the case you would have every apple fanboy that buys everything shiny they send out running to the closest apple store with a "warranty" claim.
    Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123