+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone? I'll Take Clear Thank You!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by luda156 I just ordered mine at i got five dollars off. Here is the coupon code. 12511fixit . Ur welcome lol Thank You very much!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luda156 View Post
    I just ordered mine at i got five dollars off. Here is the coupon code. 12511fixit . Ur welcome lol
    Thank You very much!
    Last edited by ugotpwned5; 02-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luda156 View Post
    I just ordered mine at i got five dollars off. Here is the coupon code. 12511fixit . Ur welcome lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotpwned5 View Post
    Way to rip a coupon off a website and act like you did all the work. here guys Ifixit.com Coupons (8 available / $5.00 avg savings) - Coupon Chief
    all what work? the only work he did was search for ifixit coupon codes but he also didn't represent like he did anything remotely labor intensive either. he posted it here so that we didn't have to go and search a website for it. it isn't like you did any real work either. neither one is much work at all but he just made it that much easier for us.

thanks luda
    Last edited by alexevo; 04-28-2011 at 10:56 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone blueblaze4444's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm personally I wouldn't go with anything other than a black iPhone 4 but this is descent as well
    God Bless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xknurdssip View Post
    is the quality good? fast shipping?

where did u get urs?
    Wow!, what are the chances?
    Just SW-BOX is.
    decent quality, cheap, fast shipping. I'm satisfied.

XXX
    Green Apple
    Thanks

the cover in the picture and the one they are selling on their website are different.

The ones that they are selling and I see everywhere else have some ugly border inside. some are black, chrome, whatever.

Then one in the in the picture looks like it is clear all the way to the edge. I like that one the most. Where can I find these?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vladpire View Post
    While to each his own, I certainly wouldn't recommend people that aren't used to taking their phones apart use "double edged razor blades" as screw removal tools. Tight screws or not, one slip, and it could be stitches time, lol.
    Maybe you should get a little more familiar with my work. You quotation marks are pretentious in many ways. Safety is for their mommies to worry about. This is a working option.

Therefore I repeat a razor produces a proper grip on the screw if you do not have a pent driver.
    Last edited by one1; 04-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Maybe you should get a little more familiar with my work. You quotation marks are pretentious in many ways. Safety is for their mommies to worry about. This is a working option.

Therefore I repeat a razor produces a proper grip on the screw if you do not have a pent driver.
    I would also like to add that although you are obviously exceptionally awesome one1, a razor is not a substitute for a pentalobe screwdriver and I certainly would not recommend it.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post

I don't think it's the grip he's talking about with why you shouldn't be using a razor blade to remove screws. Razor blades are made from a type of steel that tends to be very brittle and isn't too keen on having even a small amount of torsional pressure put on it. I.e. twisting motions.

Given that the pentalobe design requires a screwdriver likely none of us will have, I've found that if you file down your smallest slotted screwdriver then it will work just fine and you can replace the screws with regular phillips screws instead like the changeover pack you can get on ifixit.

or if you have a glasses slotted screwdriver then that will work equally well but I caution anyone against using a razor blade.

Thanks

Just bought one came to a grand total of around $50.
    I had to get the kit and shipping was $8....now i just have to wait a month to receive it!
    (between may 16- june 1)

It looks awesome.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here's mine from SW-Box in my Contour Showcase case. I think it looks pretty good however I wished the back was completely clear.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Railroader View Post
    Cool! You can look at the nice, non removable battery
    The non-removable battery is fine with me! It lasts twice as long as other cell phones I have had, and takes 2-3 times as many charges! I have sold my old iPhones after 2 years and the batteries were STILL fine!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234