+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 May be Released This Wednesday

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by KDawg295 I wanted to get the iPhone 4 but as soon as i found out that only the black was available at release, i ended up not
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg295 View Post
    I wanted to get the iPhone 4 but as soon as i found out that only the black was available at release, i ended up not getting one. Im still using my iPhone3GS and i can't decide whether or not i should get the white iphone4 or just wait til the fall to see if there will be a new iphone... what should i do?
    Honestly, I would wait to see if the A5 chip will be in the next iPhone refresh. Get the most value for ur money.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    Honestly, I would wait to see if the A5 chip will be in the next iPhone refresh. Get the most value for ur money.
    that's true, but i kinda want a new iPhone already... i guess i'll decide once something is announced.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Conversion kit...$170...lot cheaper then buying the phone
    Yeah but you're still throwing money away just to have a different color phone that your average person isn't even going to notice. I've never understood the hype of having a white iPhone. What cause it's pretty and people think they're going to get rock-star attention by having one?

Somebody get a white iPhone and play with it while walking through the most crowded mall you can find and tell me how many people actually bother to take the time to compliment you on it. And if a few people do....then what? You're not getting laid, paid, or any endorsement deals.....so in the end what did you spend the extra money on? A different color phone that does the exact same thing.

It's one thing getting it if it's your first time buying an iPhone and you choose a white one. It's another to buy a black one and then get the white one just because it's available now...or buy a conversion kit.

On a similar note.............lol...

White iPhone 4: Will you buy it, if it's made available in the coming days? (Poll results) - Phone Arena
    Last edited by RICO_; 04-26-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

We just got these shipped in today at our AT&T store. Manager told us we cant sell them until thursday. for what its worth...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails White iPhone 4 May be Released This Wednesday-img_0151.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gameviper View Post
    We just got these shipped in today at our AT&T store. Manager told us we cant sell them until thursday. for what its worth...
    Thats cool you got some in my store hasnt received any yet
    Last edited by Cowboy; 04-26-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Somebody get a white iPhone and play with it while walking through the most crowded mall you can find and tell me how many people actually bother to take the time to compliment you on it. And if a few people do....then what? You're not getting laid, paid, or any endorsement deals.....

The White iPhone 4 is a great conversation piece of tech and its an ice breaker if a hot chick notices all left is to close the deal and possibly a second date.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Already got one, thanks.

The pic on the box is a black phone. I call BS on this, it's a converted phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Yes its converted he wasnt claiming it was oem, just making the statement his is already white
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

My apologies. Have dealt with a few smart arses today, that post makes no mention of a conversion, I took it as being another smart comment. I need sleep, lol. My posts can be deleted then, if possible. It does look nice though.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Yeah but you're still throwing money away just to have a different color phone that your average person isn't even going to notice. I've never understood the hype of having a white iPhone. What cause it's pretty and people think they're going to get rock-star attention by having one?
    Someone isn't going to notice? I don't spend $599+ tax on a phone, then another $100+ converting it to white for someone to NOTICE anything. I do it for ME. If your little free willy is that small you need so much attention maybe you got more problems than just a need for a cell phone.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Green Apple
    Thanks

A lot of nerd rage building up in this one. Chill out guys. It's just a white iPhone. Don't count on the iPhone 5 having an A5. It's double the size of the A4, takes more battery than an iPad 1. What I would count on is a lower size dual core based on the A5.

As for this being evidence of an iPhone delay, I had some time to reflect. I think it's possible they won't delay the iPhone 5 but their inventory might be drastically limited. More limited than the iPad 2. They saw this coming so they launch the iPhone 4 white which doesn't require Japanese manufacturing.

When the iPhone 5 drops with severely limited quantities and a quick sell out, new customers or 3G/3GS users will opt for the iPhone 4 in white because it will be $50-100 cheaper and run the new iOS 5.

That's my theory.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Someone isn't going to notice? I don't spend $599+ tax on a phone, then another $100+ converting it to white for someone to NOTICE anything. I do it for ME. If your little free willy is that small you need so much attention maybe you got more problems than just a need for a cell phone.
    You did it for you eh? So what did you get out of spending over $100 on changing the color of your phone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

White iPhone 4 coming out tomorrow check apple.com for proof

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    You did it for you eh? So what did you get out of spending over $100 on changing the color of your phone?
    A self satisfaction you are incapable of knowing, which is sad but seemingly deserving.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

A self satisfaction you are incapable of knowing, which is sad but seemingly deserving.
    So basically nothing. Thanx for clearing that up.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123