Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 May be Released This Wednesday

Thanks

[apple iphone4 white 700$[/QUOTE]

interesting to see if people are willing to pay full retail for a white iPhone 4 with same specs as black iPhone 4

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

[Since I'm guessing the 5 might not be all that.[/QUOTE]

The A5 chip vs the A4 chip in iPads shows very slight performance differences if u add apps, music, and video to both iPads they still perform about the same, so A5 in iPhone big question is, Why?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    Then you should never be allowed to own, work in, or run a business.
    While very true you don't have to insult.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Vodafone here in the UK already have stock I heard, there was an unboxing of it too, April 27th was listed on the website, same with 3.

MMi, as usual you are like 2 weeks behind!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Apple is gonna milk every penny they can out of the iPhone 4. Especially with a "late" release of the iPhone (insert random name here) late this year.
    Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by ZXMustang View Post
    No doubt. Who in their right mind wouldn't understand that apple is trying to squeeze all the money they can out of their customers.
    exactly..

they hold out on us for us to appriciate it that much more for the day it does come out.. the iphone 4 leak.. the iphone 5 push back... come on.. anyone else see a pattern here

i see apple having themes one day for the iphone, i mean why are they changing all the internal file names of the themes here?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

White iPhone 4 May be Released This Wednesday
    Already got one, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy742 View Post
    Lol, you right. Or just buy a white or red back and put it on yourself
    Neither stickers or a single back piece make a white iphone. A white iphone is solid white all the way down to the pigment in it's dye and it is purdy.

[

Last edited by one1; 04-25-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Green Apple
    Thanks
    If this is real it pretty much confirms it for me that the iphone 5 is coming in fall. Oh wells...... Ill probably end up buying this white iphone and be done with it. I need that awesome camera!!!!! my ipod touch has a good camera for now.......... i need them pixels 0.7 isnt enough!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Just spoke to a neighbor that works at Best Buy. They haven't heard anything about this.

Gosh if someone waited almost a year for a iPhone 4 just in a different color they are idiot because ur just going to put a case on it and im with you Them3this im rocking the iCarbons too!! To bad my front came off a few weeks ago but im not going to lie i was thinking of waiting for the white but so glad i did not!! Bring on the iPhone 5!!

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Already got one, thanks.

Neither stickers or a single back piece make a white iphone. A white iphone is solid white all the way down to the pigment in it's dye and it is purdy.

[

You could have got a conversion kit that is pretty solid! But a little expensive.

Just saw one on sale in Moscow at a Evroset mobile phone chain. 16g version only so far. about $1000 USD converted for an unlocked model.

Not shabby really
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

You're living in a dream world if you think an A5 is headed to the iPhone. Not even an A5 downclocked will make it. The A5 is 2x the size of the A4. A completely different chip is most likely headed for the iPhone. Plain and simple.

Also, why do you care if the white iPhone drops or not? It's not like they're using location-gate to come over to your house and force you to buy it.

And if the white iPhone 4 is any indication of an iPhone 5 delay, do you honestly believe a white iPhone will delay it further? Or that NOT releasing a white iPhone will speed up the iPhone 5?

I for one don't care because there's not a lot the iPhone 4 can't do, other than 4G f you're with Verizon. This phone is a power house. If anything, I'd rather an iPhone 5 drops that has as much improvement over the 4 as the 4 had over the 3GS.

Just got an alert from att that they are being shipped to the store but not to sell yet

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Conversion kit...$170...lot cheaper then buying the phone

Not really

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Bad planning..

I wanted to get the iPhone 4 but as soon as i found out that only the black was available at release, i ended up not getting one. Im still using my iPhone3GS and i can't decide whether or not i should get the white iphone4 or just wait til the fall to see if there will be a new iphone... what should i do?
    Last edited by KDawg295; 04-26-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast