Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnageTool 4.3.2 Released (UnTethered)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

UGHH.. How long is CYDIA going to be down?

Be careful with this one guys. I just tried updating and then jailbreaking with Redsn0w RC14 and it was a massive fail. My iPhone couldn't boot up, so it tried again. I noticed this and I tried restoring to 4.2.1 with my SHSH. It was almost finished and then it just gave up saying that it couldn't be restored. I'm hoping it will restore and I'll be able to use it again on the latest update. I have an iPhone 3GS new bootrom.
    How come they can't play fair with US instead of the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    Love some of these pointless unedumacated coments. Now i can upgrade to 4.3.2 and partition 2GB on /. Love my Pwnage
    And your post is different than the so called "pointless unedumacated coments" how?

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by rkswat; 04-24-2011 at 07:43 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rkswat For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (04-24-2011)

Used this pwnagetool for my ipad, 3gs, and i4 and it works perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by iFrosty View Post
    All that remains now is an iPad 2 jailbreak !
    - sent from my iPad 2
    And verizon iphone

Thank´s Again!!

Now go for the iPad 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there a jailbreak for the newest apple tv 2 for windows users?

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumbijuana View Post
    Be careful with this one guys. I just tried updating and then jailbreaking with Redsn0w RC14 and it was a massive fail. My iPhone couldn't boot up, so it tried again. I noticed this and I tried restoring to 4.2.1 with my SHSH. It was almost finished and then it just gave up saying that it couldn't be restored. I'm hoping it will restore and I'll be able to use it again on the latest update. I have an iPhone 3GS new bootrom.
    I had the same problem, just run greenpois0n anyways after you've been stuck in recovery loop. That'll boot you out of the loop because you can still go into. DFU mode

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Just noticed that Ultrasn0w version 1.2.2 fixes the one bar issue for IOS 4.3.2.
    I get 4 bars on my 3gs at IOS 4.3.2 with Ultrasn0w 1.2.2
    Good Job Dev Team.
    Last edited by iYeow; 04-24-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twitchthecat View Post
    Is there a jailbreak for the newest apple tv 2 for windows users?
    Apple Tv 2nd gen jailbreak was covered in redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 For windows IOS 4.3.1

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I tried it on an IP4 I got from the UK that is carrier locked and it doesn't unlock it

With the advent of newly released PawnageTool it lookx like there is no chance in hell for an i4 soft unlock from the Sherif_H; now I'm contemplating paying $189 for the factory unlock that's circulating around. Anyone else contemplating the same solution? Cheers!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thomax00 View Post
    With the advent of newly released PawnageTool it lookx like there is no chance in hell for an i4 soft unlock from the Sherif_H; now I'm contemplating paying $189 for the factory unlock that's circulating around. Anyone else contemplating the same solution? Cheers!!!
    Have you not heard? Unless you're locked to a select few carriers, the worldwide unlock is not available. If you are part of the small select group, getting it directly thru the carrier would be best because it provides written and authorized proof.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default unlock
    and i have fallen for one of those adverts on redmondpie.com...
    cnuts, they charge USD 35, claiming they unlock anything, after you pay, they ask you to download PWNAGE tool and ULTRASN0W!!!!! I demanded refund, but there is absolutely no reply from those bastards... what a mug of me...
    anyways, does any one know, when will BB 5.15.03 unlock be released? also the latest BB for i4 would be very helpful..

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    I had the same problem, just run greenpois0n anyways after you've been stuck in recovery loop. That'll boot you out of the loop because you can still go into. DFU mode
    So I just need to grab the latest Greenpois0n and run it on top of the redsn0w jailbreak?
    How come they can't play fair with US instead of the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Have you not heard? Unless you're locked to a select few carriers, the worldwide unlock is not available. If you are part of the small select group, getting it directly thru the carrier would be best because it provides written and authorized proof.
    Granted. But I was talking about negrielectronics selling a genuine factory unlock eloquently described on modmyi a couple of weeks ago.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maaaslo View Post
    and i have fallen for one of those adverts on redmondpie.com...
    cnuts, they charge USD 35, claiming they unlock anything, after you pay, they ask you to download PWNAGE tool and ULTRASN0W!!!!! I demanded refund, but there is absolutely no reply from those bastards... what a mug of me...
    anyways, does any one know, when will BB 5.15.03 unlock be released? also the latest BB for i4 would be very helpful..
    Sorry to hear it. Remember, tell your friends, tell everybody you know ...... if anything is happening with the iPhone you will heard about it here on MMI. Not an advertisement ... it's a fact.

No one knows when the next unlock will be available. No one! It has always been the same ... one morning we wake up and Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, It's done

Quote Originally Posted by thomax00 View Post
    Granted. But I was talking about negrielectronics selling a genuine factory unlock eloquently described on modmyi a couple of weeks ago.
    Sure, and it worked. But the worldwide unlock is no longer offered. No one really knows if it will return - but knowing that we're dealing with an Apple controlled database ... I wouldn't hold your breath
    Last edited by Mes; 04-24-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Sorry to hear it. Remember, tell your friends, tell everybody you know ...... if anything is happening with the iPhone you will heard about it here on MMI. Not an advertisement ... it's a fact.

No one knows when the next unlock will be available. No one! It has always been the same ... one morning we wake up and Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, It's done

Sure, and it worked. But the worldwide unlock is no longer offered. No one really knows if it will return - but knowing that we're dealing with an Apple controlled database ... I wouldn't hold your breath
    Copy that!

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Used this pwnagetool for my ipad, 3gs, and i4 and it works perfectly fine.
    How about uploading it to MMI downloads.

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

There is still no unlock!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast