Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How To: Run iPad Apps on an iPhone

Has anyone been able to find a way to get the app resolution to change.. IE the TWC app TWCable TV for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Thanks!
    if (youTryToBeSmarter)
    {
    i.WillTryToBeNicer();
    }
    //oh here let me translate for you to something that is easier to understand!
    If youTryToBeSmarter Then
    i.WillTryToBeNicer()
    End If

Sorry I am still looking! Try googling it.
    ModMyi Rocks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Only for Macintosh? Urggggh

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphonogasm's Avatar
    Thanks

So i could run GarageBand on my iphone? Hw would i do this?

HOW DO I UNINSTALL?! help please!
    Lol it was pretty awesome but garage band and pages are basically unusable like this and theyre taking up a gig of valuable space on my iphone. I cant find the apps in /Applications/ and it doesnt show up with applinks and theres no way I would know the random numbers and letters associated with each in /var/mobile/Applications.

Cant uninstall via cydia either.... because theyre .app files

edit: did I forget to mention theres no x's in the corner when I put it in edit mode lol

In case you guys were wondering:
    GarageBand

Pages

Oh and garageband crashes whenever I try to use it even though its basically unusable to start with. Personally Id rather have it scaled down further with black bars on the top and bottom or sides than have it zoomed in and messed up if possible.

Now how do I UNINSTALL these??
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 04-23-2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Haha the author of this article took the words right out of my mouth, Why would you want to do that?!!

Hmm all we need now is iImagePad2Pod makes the ipad images a certain percentage smaller to fit on iphone retina and non retina. Oh wait there is a program that works like that idk if its gonna work for ipad images cuz it was made to resize retina iphone 4 images to non retina give it a try and post back your results. The downsider its only for win and iTelePad2Pod is only for mac any one with parallels knock your self out. Oh one last thing it renames all @2 images to regular so you might need to do a bit modding to get it as i said it would be much easier to release a resizer specificly for this app.

App - ImageResize.exe

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    HOW DO I UNINSTALL?! help please!
    Lol it was pretty awesome but garage band and pages are basically unusable like this and theyre taking up a gig of valuable space on my iphone. I cant find the apps in /Applications/ and it doesnt show up with applinks and theres no way I would know the random numbers and letters associated with each in /var/mobile/Applications.

Cant uninstall via cydia either.... because theyre .app files

edit: did I forget to mention theres no x's in the corner when I put it in edit mode lol

In case you guys were wondering:
    GarageBand

Pages

Oh and garageband crashes whenever I try to use it even though its basically unusable to start with. Personally Id rather have it scaled down further with black bars on the top and bottom or sides than have it zoomed in and messed up if possible.

Now how do I UNINSTALL these??

Goto the RAW ROOT of the devices filesystem then goto applications. Then you should see the application. Simply goto that and then delete the Directory and contents.
    if (youTryToBeSmarter)
    {
    i.WillTryToBeNicer();
    }
    //oh here let me translate for you to something that is easier to understand!
    If youTryToBeSmarter Then
    i.WillTryToBeNicer()
    End If

Has any one tried tap tap radiation its a free app anyways.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

i keep getting a "Connection Refused" error! I dont know why...im positive im entering my iphone's wifi IP address correctly......
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone know if that $10 Korg app for the ipad works with this?
    Last edited by JS52; 04-23-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: GarageBand question already answered

Pages.app shows up in /Applications/ but Garageband doesn't...
    edit: nevermind its called MobileGarageBand.app
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 04-23-2011 at 09:59 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Cameos works ok for a substitute for photobooth but the original is always better
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome!!! I always wanted to be able to play garage band on my iPhone 4!!! I'm shocked it isn't available for it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Try it.
    I don't have an iPhone 4 or Mac. You try it

Could be fun as some ipad apps are not on the iphone. , bbc iplayer is very buggy for iphone owners there is another way and it has the same content as the app , plus it works go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/iplayer/ and enjoy , dont forget outside the uk you need a uk vpn , also good for english tv live is www.filmon.com for ch4 ect , but for some reason on the iphone not all are in sync , the ipad works perfectly

Yes. To Uninstall, Simply go to /Applications and then select the App, and press delete!
    ModMyi Rocks!

Nice one, looking for this, But will it support the iPhone 3G version,
    Because while installing few unauthorised applications, my phone got restored,

Hello Everyone!

This has seemed to be something that everybody enjoyed a lot!

If you have any more questions or problems about this product, please private message me.

Also

This will never be on windows! I don't have one and I use Automator for Mac and you can't port it because it uses Mac Operating System to run specific functions!

If someone would be willing to recreate this in windows visual basic or c# please private message me. It isn't that hard.
    ModMyi Rocks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast