Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Fire Sale! EA games $.99!
04-22-2011, 12:44 PM #1
Fire Sale! EA games $.99!
Apparently Electronic Arts is doing some spring-cleaning. A plethora of their most popular iOS games are on sale for both the iPhone and iPad. It isn’t often a company like EA slashes the prices of their games to $.99.
Below is a list of games on sale. I suggest jumping on this quick. Eighty to 90 percent off wont last forever.
- The Sims 3 Ambitions Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Racing Game App Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Monopoly Game App. Was $2.99 now $0.99.
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Game App. Was $2.99 now $0.99.
- The Sims 3 Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- FIFA 11 Game App. Was $2.99 now $0.99.
- NBA Jam Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Dead Space Game App. Was $6.99 now $0.99.
- Scrabble Game App. Was $2.99 now $0.99.
- Fight Night Champion Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Madden NFL 11 for iPad Video Game App. Was $10.99 now $0.99.
- Reckless Racing HD Video Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- CLUE: Secrets & Spies - A Hidden Object Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Command & Conquer Red Alert Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Scrabble for iPad Game App. Was $9.99 now $0.99.
- RISK: The Official Game for iPad Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- FIFA 11 by EA SPORTS for iPad Game App. Was $9.99 now $0.99.
- Max and the Magic Marker for iPad Game App. Was $4.99 now $0.99.
- Dead Space for iPad Game App. Was $9.99 now $0.99.
The iPad Monopoly app is not being listed for it's sale price of $.99 in the app store. I've removed it from the list to avoid confusion.
Last edited by Phillip Swanson; 04-22-2011 at 01:54 PM.
04-22-2011, 12:56 PM #2
Just got Dead Space, hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to coolguy742 For This Useful Post:
04-22-2011, 12:56 PM #3
Might have to pick up NBA Jam
04-22-2011, 12:56 PM #4
04-22-2011, 12:58 PM #5
04-22-2011, 01:06 PM #6
04-22-2011, 01:17 PM #7
downloading Monopoly and Tiger Woods, should i go for NBA?Name? whereswaldo
iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
Found yet? No
04-22-2011, 01:18 PM #8
Thanks for post! I will look!ModMyi Rocks!
04-22-2011, 01:23 PM #9
Hmmm.. > Monopoly for iPad is $9.99. This is not even the $4.99 pre-sale price.
04-22-2011, 01:32 PM #10
NBA Jam is awesome!!Modmyi NBA thread --> http://modmyi.com/forums/chit-chat/7...ba-thread.html
04-22-2011, 01:34 PM #11
NBA jam is cool. Going to get tigerPS3 ID : glassJAw624 : add it
04-22-2011, 01:53 PM #12
Very cool. Doesn't EA do this about twice per year?? I know they've done it before.I thought my carrier was bad til I got a new web host
04-22-2011, 01:53 PM #13
I just got NBA Jam for 99 cents before I saw this and now it makes sense. Haha I love that game.
04-22-2011, 02:07 PM #14
04-22-2011, 02:10 PM #15
only in us though =0("Jane, get me off this crazy thing !!!!"
04-22-2011, 02:15 PM #16
04-22-2011, 02:57 PM #17
04-22-2011, 03:49 PM #18
MMMmmm thinking about some C&C for ipad sounds nice. But EA takes forever or never updates their apps. SimCity crashes after 5 minutes every time and they have yet to update it. So it is unplayable.[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
04-22-2011, 03:49 PM #19
Yes, get the NBA Jam. I had already paid the 4.99 when it came out. If you are a Jam fan you will notice the cool thing is that they update the rosters - like from the Melo trade.
Also, EA did this before back around Christmas time.
04-22-2011, 04:28 PM #20
I'm getting my iPad 2 in a few weeks, think I can buy some of these game and then sync it to the pad later? I'm thinking it's do-able right?