+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Locationgate:" Invasion of Privacy or Epic FAIL?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Dark Syn I don't have to try to be clever, I'm naturally clever. I was asking a valid question. Since you didn't reply with a valid answer
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Syn View Post
    I don't have to try to be clever, I'm naturally clever. I was asking a valid question. Since you didn't reply with a valid answer I'm going to assume your whole post about being stalked was just a symptom of "paranoia" and therefor cannot be proven.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Right you post so much and go off topic and tangents that you lose sight of the Whole "location Gait"

Your trying to be clever , you know the topic if not then stop posting.

Apple is storing all of your location history on an unencrypted file on your iPhone that is backed up to your computer every time you sync. The reasons for this are unclear
    This history is unencrypted so it can be used by whoever can get to it.

Whoever has an Android and Iphone is being recorded and can be tracked, our own phones are like Stalkers......Thought that was easy to understand.

I think you may have missed the whole point here.
    Last edited by MYPHONEI; 04-23-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MYPHONEI View Post
    Right you post so much and go off topic and tangents that you lose sight of the Whole "location Gait"

Your trying to be clever , you know the topic if not then stop posting.

This history is unencrypted so it can be used by whoever can get to it.

Whoever has an Android and Iphone is being recorded and can be tracked, our own phones are like Stalkers......Thought that was easy to understand.

I think you may have missed the whole point here.
    Tsk tsk tsk I am on topic.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems as Apple's future has changed just a few months Ago the Armed forces were thinking of using IPhone but due to the closed system and other problems like location :
    The US Army had been rumored to be working with Apple to produce a device destined for use on the front-line, though it now appears Android’s ability to be heavily customized could win through despite the Army’s past use of Apple products.
    from Redmond Pie.

Also Steve Jobs was qouted " Apple doesn't track people Android does". Steve and apple should stop the We don't they do when Apple does, its not going to work anymore, Apple can't deny what is fact. Iphone records location fact and it bothers a lot of people they are doing it.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456