+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFiasco is a Forensic Gold Mine

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I am more concerned about how big this file is/can get, and how much of my precious space it consumes.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am more concerned about how big this file is/can get, and how much of my precious space it consumes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There's another big issue with privacy which not many people seem to know about. iOS saves screenshots of ur screen. If u ever tried to recover data by accessing ur phone using SSH and saving the disk image as dmg using dd command on terminal and then mounting the dmg file and running data recovery, you would find hundreds of screenshots of your phone while it was being used for viewing documents, checking make or SMS etc. Can get u into real problem and it's a big issue. Someone should make an app for this too.

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by link4403 View Post
    I'm an American myself. I don't post on twitter at all, and I don't "check in" on facebook. That's not to say it isn't very commonplace amongst Americans. He didn't say anything negative against our populous or our culture (and I'm the first to stand up for us).
    oh lol, sorry. in case you didn't notice, I get pretty defensive of America hahaha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thought it was some leftovers from 4-20 also . I new this site was cool but wow! Ha ha!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know what type of data the iPhone sends out around 12:30am every night at the same time?
    Look at your data usage detail and see if your phone sends out data at the same time too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

"it only sues everything"
    Last edited by stfudvs; 06-23-2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12