+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 91 of 91

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Is this the next iPhone running the new iOS?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
It's multiflow, geniuses
...
  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    It's multiflow, geniuses

  2. #82
    What's Jailbreak? xandros9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under the watchful eye of the UED
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    multifl0w can get spotlight functionality?


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    ex-PalmOS power guru
    "Anything with a big enough engine will fly" -raspabalsa

  3. #83
    Green Apple Maxner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    its not even iOs 4.2.1 its 4.1 or lower, just look at the voice memos icon... And ip4 is iphone 4 but it could also stand for iphone prototype no. 4... And in about he doesnt scrolll down so you see the ios version, because its not a new ios.

  4. #84
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,071
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    You can see that is says 4.0
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  5. #85
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    okay what the F***... everything came out of vietnam. the 1st spot of iphone 4 came out in vietnam, now the new OS .. im proud to be a vietnamese

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dustin4vn View Post
    okay what the F***... everything came out of vietnam. the 1st spot of iphone 4 came out in vietnam, now the new OS .. im proud to be a vietnamese
    Many americans did not come out of Vietnam.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    I think it was supposed to be a dev preview of 4.0, maybe never released. If anyone noticed the screws, I dont think they were pentagons. MMi covered that apple switched to pentagonal screws.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    This could be the OS, but I have definite proof it's not the iPhone 5. This picture is from the video, and shows that the screw ARE NOT PENTAGONS.

    Unfortunately, the picture could not load. On you iPhones, if you bother to check, pause when he puts his finger near the screws, and turn on accessibility zoom.

  9. #89
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,071
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
    This could be the OS, but I have definite proof it's not the iPhone 5. This picture is from the video, and shows that the screw ARE NOT PENTAGONS.

    Unfortunately, the picture could not load. On you iPhones, if you bother to check, pause when he puts his finger near the screws, and turn on accessibility zoom.
    i pointed that out in an earlier post
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  10. #90
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,403
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
    I think it was supposed to be a dev preview of 4.0, maybe never released. If anyone noticed the screws, I dont think they were pentagons. MMi covered that apple switched to pentagonal screws.
    Agreed 100% I'm sure it was a build that was never released.

  11. #91
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
    Many americans did not come out of Vietnam.
    ahha... i was like huh?... now I get it. sadly yes, that is true.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts