+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Soon to be Top Camera on Flickr

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This is real encouraging. Apple will most probably be revamping the camera on the iPhone 5. Splendid, I can't wait to see how it comes out!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is real encouraging. Apple will most probably be revamping the camera on the iPhone 5. Splendid, I can't wait to see how it comes out!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    I don't think it really matters which camera is at the top and my iPhone 4 camera is very good on my iPhone. The droids suck even if they have 8 MP cameras. All of the iPhones beet the droids because droids should die.

LMAO! Conclusion and premise clearly presented in this argument.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
    12MP and 1080p @ 60fps? And where did you read that nonsense? I've not seen anything so outlandish on any respectable gadget sites. Try again.

What? I think you mean increase MP to decrease quality. With less light available to each pixel, quality becomes inversely proportional to resolution on tiny camera sensors.
    OmniVision unveils new 12.6MP sensor for cameraphones - GSMArena.com news

Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    LMAO! Conclusion and premise clearly presented in this argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    I don't think it really matters which camera is at the top and my iPhone 4 camera is very good on my iPhone. The droids suck even if they have 8 MP cameras. All of the iPhones beet the droids because droids should die.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Sorry bud, but my DroidX takes fabulous pictures. I have three of them printed 8.5x11 borderless on my wall at work right now and they are stunning. I've had more compliments not only on the subject matter (my kids), but they are amazing it was taken on my phone. Blame the picture taker, not the camera.

Also, the iPhone camera is only topping the charts because everybody and their 10 year old kid has an iPhone now and is flooding flickr with pictures, good or bad. How many people do you know has an SLR camera...you know, the type of cameras that are on the rest of that graph. Anyone that has an interest in photography, either as a business or a hobby woulnd't use an iPhone for a camera instead of an SLR. Also, people that use SLRs only post their best photos, not every image on the cameraroll.
    Last edited by GmAz; 04-18-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

So why do less people have the droid than the iPhone. The sensors on the camera count more than the megapixels and the iPhone has better sensors on the camera than the droid even though it has less megapixels.

CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    It is possible for it to be fact that something is judgmental. My saying that they are judgmental isn't a judgmental statement when it has been proven in the past in the Gizmodo community. I'm a starred user there, and I know what is going on. Unless you are as well and can enlighten me, please keep your trolling at bay.

Wow you're a starred user!!!!
    Pathetic and funny that you think your star means anything and exempts you from doing the very thing you say gizmo does. As you can also see I'm not the only one that thought your post was silly. So move your little lecture onto someone else because I really don't give a hooties cow about your little star. Good day sir.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I like Gizmodo
    lol me too

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    ....has nothing to do with modifying my i device....
    Huh???
    Last edited by steve-z17; 04-18-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I like how the x and y axis are blank so you know there's been lots of research into this
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    Wow you're a starred user!!!!
    Pathetic and funny that you think your star means anything and exempts you from doing the very thing you say gizmo does. As you can also see I'm not the only one that thought your post was silly. So move your little lecture onto someone else because I really don't give a hooties cow about your little star. Good day sir.
    The point of what I said was not the star. Anyone who hangs out there for more than a week can get a star. I'm not here to fight with you. You are correct that my post was opinion. I get that, and I've never claimed it wasn't. But you attacking me in that manner is one of the other main reasons I left Gizmodo. I'd like to kindly ask you to get off my balls now.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    The point of what I said was not the star. Anyone who hangs out there for more than a week can get a star. I'm not here to fight with you. You are correct that my post was opinion. I get that, and I've never claimed it wasn't. But you attacking me in that manner is one of the other main reasons I left Gizmodo. I'd like to kindly ask you to get off my balls now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Rjn6W9jYk&feature=related]YouTube - Good Day[/ame]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12