Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reuters: Apple's White iPhone 4 Finally On The Way

im pissed because if it wasnt for them introducing that verizon iphone none of this sept crap would not even be talked about im use to getting my phone in june so they better stick to schedule

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Ummm...
    Who's still buying the iPhone 4 for when the Samsung Galaxy S II, LG Optimus 2X, and Atrix is about to be released? Oh, wait... Sheep people that knows nothing about technology!

OK!! did anyone stop to think that maybe apple will release the iphone 5 and the white iphone 4 givinng people more of a choice while at the same time creating even more iphone "HYPE" ! and dont forget about the 5.0 Ios that will eventually come...i think apple's gonna try to
    "make a huge seen' in order to make people beyond AWARE of the IPhone or even just Apple period!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

that took forever

white iphone 4 before an ipad 2 jailbreak? man thats sad.

Wouldn't make sense for Apple to release white iPhone 4 when iPhone 5 is just around the corner. I'll believe it when I see it...

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snozberries View Post
    No iPhone (Generation)5 by September means a shiny new Motorola Atrix with lapdock...
    Have you done any research about what a huge fail that phone is because AT&T is throttling their 4G bandwidth? They haven't even enabled the actual "4G" switch in their system yet. Also sales of that phone and dock have been so dismal that Moto's stocks plunged after their initial sales reports. You have to shell out $500 for the phone/dock combo AND add the extra $20 per month hot spot fee to get that discount. Good luck with that.

5 Reasons the $499 Atrix Laptop Dock Is a Tough Sell: Mobile Technology News

Atrix laptop dock pricing

AT&T Responds to 4G speed capping claims

Motorola Xoom and Atrix 4G Sales are disappointing
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 04-14-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I can't even begin to imagine how many people will buy this thing and realize how bad they screwed up when the next iPhone drops. Most of them are probably reading this post. Can't say you weren't warned.

Think I'll just wait for the white iPhone 5.

Apparently the iPhone 5 isn't going into production until September and wont be available till late 2011 or early 2012... heard it on redmondpie... is this true?

PS if it is then it would be worth buying the iPhone 4 white if you wanted it badly... but I'm glad I got the black one cuz it would have been a helluva wait to get the white...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what Reuters is talkin about I have had a white iPhone 4 for almost a year now.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Uhmm it's a little bit late now apple. The iPhone 5 will will be out in 2 months.
    Exactly what I was thinking

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

ipodtouchman I like your avatar, its Really cool.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

If there's no iPhone 5 in July. I'm getting a Xperia Play or Arc.

With white, the screen doesn't look as bright. (I didn't mean for that to rhyme.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teej1410 View Post
    With white, the screen doesn't look as bright. (I didn't mean for that to rhyme.)
    I have noticed this but overall my white iPhone 4 is a beauty lol
    My best advice lower cost wise is buy the conversion black to white service cuz if ur not at phone upgrade stage u will be paying full price for a white iPhone 4. There is no difference in camera or build quality it's just a color parts swap IMHO.

All this points to is a confirmation that the 5 will be delayed.

Hurts my heart. I really wanted the White iPhone 4 so bad. I just didn't want to wait all this time. Hopefully my next iPhone will be in white. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I hate to say it, but whoever waited a year to get the iPhone in a different color is an idiot. Also, the iPhone 5 doesn´t seem to be too far away, so even IF you waited a year for this or just intended to buy an iPhone because you have the money right now, I suggest not buying it because it will be outdated in a few months.
    hey, what ever gets apple money right?

Quote Originally Posted by teej1410 View Post
    actually it makes the screen look smaller
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 04-15-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yea keep chasing that WHITE whale. It did a ton of good for Captain Ahab.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast