+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reuters: Apple's White iPhone 4 Finally On The Way

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I think apple missed their window with the white iphone. Everyone is already focusing on the iPhone 5, regardless if it actually is announced at WWDC or not. I'm glad
    Thanks

I think apple missed their window with the white iphone. Everyone is already focusing on the iPhone 5, regardless if it actually is announced at WWDC or not. I'm glad I didn't wait and just went ahead and got a white conversion.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

a day late and a dollar short. Dumb.

Thanks

I have a white iPhone and only use a bumper. I'm sure if people were to get a white iPhone they would try to show it off without a huge case. Mostly everyone has the black iPhone so theres a need for people to express themselves and be different from the rest, so huge cases of various styles make sense at that point. Of course, this is from a cosmetic POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    Just curious and I know this is just a poll among us techy types BUT EVERYONE I know uses a case on their phones. SO if thats the case(pun intended!)then why do some care so much about the color??? ou can get a case in any color AND any thickness or even just a skin in any color yopu want! Im just not understanding this?
    I have a white iPhone and only use a bumper. I'm sure if people were to get a white iPhone they would try to show it off without a huge case. Mostly everyone has the black iPhone so theres a need for people to express themselves and be different from the rest, so huge cases of various styles make sense at that point. Of course, this is from a cosmetic POV.
    Last edited by iDeadman; 04-14-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fircic View Post
    What is the differences between the factory white and the 100$ whites from ebay?
    I just got my converted white iPhone 4 back a couple days and it's just cosmetic and sexxy device. Most iPhone 4 owners have a black model. It's just better to have choice. I covered this in a YouTube vid, so I'm happy to have a white iPhone 4.

Thanks

I would personally wait but like others have stated, not everyone stays up on the Apple iDevice refresh cycle. Bring on iPhone 5. I would've bought the white 4 had it been available on launch day. Oh well.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheem166 View Post
    This proves iPhone 5 isn't coming out until late 2011. Maybe a verizon/Att release is due at the same time.
    Doesn't prove anything. Remember Verizon isn't getting the iPhone 5 until December or around that.
    Apple can't afford to release 2 mobile devices at the same time. It would be a complete mess. GSM iphone 5 June/July. iPod's September, CDMA iPhone 5 December.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't look as good as the black but it's nice. Apple finally settled with their white button issue.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    It doesn't look as good as the black but it's nice. Apple finally settled with their white button issue.
    I kinda agree my white Lego iPhone 4 is nice but the black is more elegant lol

Thanks

Only women have white iPhones. everyone I know has either a black iPhone 4, 3GS or 3G. I guess all the women will be buying these. LOL

iPhone? More like MyPhone Snozberries's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    I actually think they're going to surprise people at WWDC in June with the announcement of the white iPhone 4, instead of announcing the iPhone 5. This just makes it all the more likely that they will put out a white iPhone. On the plus side, this will give them the necessary insight to sell a white iPhone 5 at the beginning of the next launch.

Besides, who coined up the "iPhone 5" term anyway? Wouldn't it be more likely to be called iPhone 4G or 4Gs? It would seem more likely given the next model would support 4G bands.
    No iPhone (Generation)5 by September means a shiny new Motorola Atrix with lapdock...
    "they're trashing our rights. hack the planet!"

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

A little too late?

Oh wait maybe this why the next generation iPhone won't be released until the fall possibly around the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

THEY ARE RELEASING THE WHITE IPHONE NOW BECAUSE THE IPHONE 5 WILL NOT BE OUT TILL SEPTEMBER!!!! DO SOME RESEARCH!!!! ...jesus.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jesus does not do research...he already knows it all like you!!!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

I waited for the white one... then gave up and waiting for the 5.... however I stinks because I want to upgrade to 5 however I don't want to wait until Sept if that is when they are going to release it...

As for the white, its clean looking, classy, elegant for woman just as black is sexy for men....

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty99vette View Post
    Jesus does not do research...he already knows it all like you!!!
    Lol
    3gs iPhone 32gb-Jailbroken factory unlocked
    iPhone 4 jailbroken & factory unlocked

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    Even tho there have been multiple reports saying that there won't be one this summer???

I'm skeptical on a 5th version release....
    after last year's debacle with the iphone 4 being leaked, Apple may just be leaking false info.. anyone thought of that? Apple loves "surprising" people.. i dont put it past them, and they follow a schedule.. don't expect them not to deviate from that.. iPhone 5 release in June or July.. like always..
    Last edited by chstriker11; 04-14-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm sorry but that white iPhone is sick forget that black on black

Thanks

What I dont understand is why people are flipping out about this thinking just because a white 4 is coming out, that the iphone 5 wont?? Its been Apples reputation to only have one model per year, but what would be wrong with putting out 2, or even 3 different models? My wife and myself got new iphones a few weeks ago. I had to have the 4 because I wanted the latest and greatest, but she wanted to tiptoe into apple to see if she likes it so she got the $49 3Gs. She simply loves it and it also saved me $150!! I think apple should have atleast three levels of iphones at different costs. That would make the market share much bigger, and give us (the consumer) more options. I personally like having options. All the haters, give it a rest. If you are an apple fan, then you should be happy to those who want this. If anything, it will make getting an iphone 5 that much easier when they are released. Those people that get the white 4 now, will not be able to get the 5 then. More stock for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Uhmm it's a little bit late now apple. The iPhone 5 will will be out in 2 months.
    Ya sure about that? Rumors have it that the iPhone 5 won't be released til fall of this year. White iPhone is way sexy. I wish it would have came out when it was supposed to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    Even tho there have been multiple reports saying that there won't be one this summer???

I'm skeptical on a 5th version release....
    Yeah. Who said that iPhone 5 will be released in June please?