+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Expected to Release iOS 4.3.2 Within Two Weeks

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer
    Thanks

Default Apple Expected to Release iOS 4.3.2 Within Two Weeks

It's been about two weeks since Apple updated the iOS to version 4.3.1, and now it appears that another update is due to arrive within the next two weeks. According to Boy Genius Report, Apple is currently working on iOS 4.3.2. It appears that this will only be an incremental update, so it's very unlikely that there will be any surprises contained within this release.

What you can expect with this iOS update are the usual enhancements that address security issues and bug fixes. iOS 4.3.2 is expected to be compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad when its released. Unfortunately, specific details were not given about what bugs would be fixed or what the enhancements might include.

Apple's World Wide Developers Conference is set to start on June 6, and they are widely expected to preview the next version of iOS at the event, as they have in previous years. Unfortunately, the iPhone 5 is not expected to be released or even previewed at this years event. Recently there's been some speculation that the iPhone 5 may not even be released until next year. If this is true then it would break with Apple's usual yearly iPhone refresh cycle. Although it does seem likely that the iPhone 5 will be pushed back beyond Apples WWDC, it's doubtful that it will be pushed back until next year.

Apple's invitation to this year's WWDC 2011 invites attendees to "Join us for a preview of the future of iOS and Mac OS X." Although Apple is surely hard at work creating the latest and greatest version of iOS 5, it's good to see that they are still continuing to improve and maintain the current version iOS. Hopefully, the next update won't give Jailbreakers too many headaches when it is released later this month.

Source: Boy Genius Report

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

That was fast.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That what she said.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frazzelrock View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That what she said.
    Congrats on your first post it was incredible.....

I can't believe they're pushing out another update so quick. I wonder what issues this will "fix"

Thanks

They will fix the jailbreak issue lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

BSmith (04-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    They will fix the jailbreak issue lol

More than likely!
    -Mr. 318!!-

Thanks

Just another useless update lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Their last few updates were stupid and pointless. Why not just wait until you fix all the stupid bugs than release useful update not meaningless update every two weeks, and didn't we just get 3.2.1 2 weeks ago, it's so stupid. Apple really knows how to kill things with these stupid updates.WOW!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

The thing with this is that these smaller jumps are not beta tested to the general public. Most times you won't find some bugs till it is in the hands of millions of users that will do anything and everything with the device. Internal testing will find bugs but they can't anticipate everything everyone will do. So some testing is missed.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

It's just another episode of the "Tom and Jerry" show. Here we go again!!!!!!! Cat and mouse Bs! I am excited that we are able to continue the jailbreaks at this time. It may take a little longer for the Dev's to release them... but Heinz said it best..... "good things come to those who wait".

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    Their last few updates were stupid and pointless. Why not just wait until you fix all the stupid bugs than release useful update not meaningless update every two weeks, and didn't we just get 3.2.1 2 weeks ago, it's so stupid. Apple really knows how to kill things with these stupid updates.WOW!
    I missed the requirement that you HAD to upgrade. Plus, I'm not sure what Apple is killing with them.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I hope this fixes the wifi issues with the Ipad 2 because it has a horrible wifi range and also the battery.

Thanks

Seems like most of this article is about WWDC not 4.3.2, if you wanna write about it, make two articles. It's kind of obvious that 4.3.2 will patch the new jailbreak
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

BSmith (04-08-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty soon they're going to start pushing updates that do nothing but change an icon (and of course kill your jb). But that's never the "reason".

Thanks

Cos Apple want to prevent hackers from jailbreaking their iPhone lol

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

How many security issues does Apple have that require updates of this frequency to patch them?

Oh that's right. It's NOT for the security fixes. It's for the jailbreakers. Sooner or later some of you need to realize that.

Keep it up Apple. As long as you keep making iDevices....we'll keep finding ways to jailbreak them. Meanwhile you can keep pulling out whatever little hair you have left trying to stop us. Most of us have already caught on to your little game and aren't updating anymore so keep wasting your time and money with these juvenile update releases.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    3.2.1 ?????????

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Apple company as a company sucks. I would ban them from this world. They make they're customers nuts.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lionkid7 View Post
    Apple company as a company sucks. I would ban them from this world. They make they're customers nuts.
    If that happened there would be no iPhone to jailbreak. But I guess that would solve the problem.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yeah yeah, but they still sucks. No wonder why the method of jailbreaking is called "jailbreak". Apple intentionally keeps those features away, to allow them in the coming years, so they can make profit, although the technology allows it in the present time.