+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Expected to Release iOS 4.3.2 Within Two Weeks

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I just hope they fix the personal hotspot(wifi)issue I have... I've restored twice in the hopes that it may fix the problems with maintaining a connection at an acceptable speed.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone andygev35's Avatar
    Thanks

I just hope they fix the personal hotspot(wifi)issue I have... I've restored twice in the hopes that it may fix the problems with maintaining a connection at an acceptable speed. Personally the only reason I jailbreak is for some additional functionality, i.e. MyWi, FolderEnhancer, Tlert... Skinning and modding has lost its appeal to me, as it usually bogs things down and makes them choppy. I like a smooth operating os. If the personal hotspot function is improved, I may not even jb anymore, and I've been doing so since the days of ManzanaUI, on the original iPhone

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    A jailbroken device is a lot more susceptible for malicious software to run.
    Jailbreaking enables app piracy.
    I bet there are plenty jailbroken iPhones out there that have SSH installed and running 24/7 with the default password.

Security has nothing to do with the legality ruling.
    Then that's a security risk for the user. Jailbreaking is done "at your own risk" so people understand the potential consequences and risks.

I don't think anyone has been able to hack Apple's firewall/servers/mainframe from users jailbreaking have they?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

This Apple company sucks a lot they don't us to use the devices as per our use, Even after paying them a much for the device we have to depend upon them for future use of our phone. Let's jail break the whole company.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Then that's a security risk for the user. Jailbreaking is done "at your own risk" so people understand the potential consequences and risks.

I don't think anyone has been able to hack Apple's firewall/servers/mainframe from users jailbreaking have they?
    While some people would agree with you, I'm not sure a majority of the people would. If there was suddenly a huge security issue with jailbroken iphones, lets just say a virus that bricked jailbroken phones, do you think people here would just say ah well that sucks, too bad i jailbroke that phone. Or do you think they would be running screaming to apple to fix the problem.

The nice thing is we can choose whether or not we want to upgrade the iphone. If you don't want to upgrade don't. It would make more sense to complain if apple forced you to update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fixes:
    1:Wi-fi disconnecting after idle.
    2:Crashes
    3:Ability to degrade
    4:Everything (everybody agrees with me right!) in general

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

4.3.2 has now been released.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple Expected to Release iOS 4.3.2 Within Two Weeks-4.3.2.jpg  
    Last edited by tsatryan; 04-14-2011 at 11:30 AM.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123