Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Jailbreaking = Job Opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    If the mods dont do anything you do not have a right to take action. Im sorry
    I did not 'take action'.

I merely pointed out that IMHO he is a Troll.

As with everything I say, it is my opinion only, people are free to ignore me or disagree if they like.

After all, what do I know?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Well no wonder the dev-team don't want to come up with the unlock software for the iPhone 4 on 3.10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    He is a Troll.
    He insults people and adds nothing of any use.
    This is why I could not be a Mod here. I would have banned him

You're the troll. You try going without sleep and see how far your mental state takes you.
    I don't "insult" people unless I have reason to. I don't think ive insulted anyone here, I just that you're the one who's insulting.
    You're posts aren't of any use either, and are probably more useless than mine.

And why would I be banned? For expressing my opinion? This isn't the holocaust ya know!

Also get my gender right.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    She. It's a 16yo she. Amazing what you can find with an ip address and a networking major.

Spying again?

No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I did not 'take action'.

I merely pointed out that IMHO he is a Troll.

As with everything I say, it is my opinion only, people are free to ignore me or disagree if they like.

After all, what do I know?

Apparently not the fact I have INTERNAL reproductive organs!

So you're a trollette.

I apologise for mistaking your gender.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

moon#pie (04-09-2011)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

lol

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

moon#pie (04-09-2011)

Wow! Nice mature thread. Insults, gender questions, troll-calling, sleep deprivation, attitude, someone railing against the government and extolling the banks and free enterprise for keeping our economy healthy (what?? Regulation is bad?? Government is bad, business will always be good- oh, Adam Smith must be smiling in his grave right now), people against free enterprise and entrepreneurs, people for the same, and on and on.

How about if everyone who has ANY cracked apps on their device (you know, the ones that would cost you $.99 but you went and downloaded a free app to "install" the ones you found online) just leaves the thread right now? OK, now how about if everyone who's ever downloaded ANY kind of music or movies or games or any other protected content to use for free just leaves the thread right now? Gosh, it sure got quiet all of a sudden, didn't it?

Really, folks, I've seen no dev. here saying they wanted a cut of this guy's profit. Why would they? They aren't trying to do this for money, and they release their work to the general population (not just their friends) to do with as they want. I'm sure Apple has copies, and is using them to adjust the software that YOU pay for when you buy an iDevice. Should Apple be giving them money, too?

I always laugh when I see people with $300-600 devices and $100 a month carrier costs quibbling over a few bucks for a game or a tweak. It's just so... ridiculous.

If someone puts time into making a good and wants to charge for it, that's their right. If you don't want to pay for it, don't. That's called a Free Market economy. If someone offers a service and wants to charge for it, that's their right. If you don't want to pay for it, don't. That's called the Free Market economy. If you get it some other way, that's called.... stealing.

I have lots of apps and tweaks that are free on my phone and iPad. I have lots of same that I paid for. They all are based on choices I made to try them and see if I like them. If I don't, I'm out a few bucks. How about if I go to the movies, and the film is terrible? Same thing? Go to a show and the band is stoned (and not in a good way) and I've wasted my money? Gone to a restaurant and the food wasn't as good as I hoped? There's no guarantee that you'll like what you buy. Pig in a poke, sometimes you are happy and sometimes, not.

As for the whole, why, back in the good old days (why, back in 1776...) things were different, well, things change. Deal with it. When I was a kid, a movie cost a dime and a Coke cost a nickel and penny candy was worth the penny. Gas cost $.18 a gallon. I could have bought a 1965 Mustang for two+ grand. So what? Things change. TV was free, no cable, no satellite, no internet. Rabbit ears, baby, or your dad put one of those big antennas on the roof. Now, you can't even get TV without paying for it.

So cut the guy some slack. He's doing something with his life. He's motivated. He's succeeding. Is there a problem with that? Let's all take a deep breath and just.... stop.
    Senior

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr117 For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (04-09-2011), moon#pie (04-09-2011)

I have to say, time is money. It takes time to JB. Alot of people have no idea what to do and havent discovered google yet. That being said, he should be making major donations to the devs that wrote the tools he uses to make the money. I just hope the devs dont get pissed and stop making them. I am a very appreciative JBer and dont want to loose them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Wow! Nice mature thread. Insults, gender questions, troll-calling, sleep deprivation, attitude, someone railing against the government and extolling the banks and free enterprise for keeping our economy healthy (what?? Regulation is bad?? Government is bad, business will always be good- oh, Adam Smith must be smiling in his grave right now), people against free enterprise and entrepreneurs, people for the same, and on and on.

How about if everyone who has ANY cracked apps on their device (you know, the ones that would cost you $.99 but you went and downloaded a free app to "install" the ones you found online) just leaves the thread right now? OK, now how about if everyone who's ever downloaded ANY kind of music or movies or games or any other protected content to use for free just leaves the thread right now? Gosh, it sure got quiet all of a sudden, didn't it?

Really, folks, I've seen no dev. here saying they wanted a cut of this guy's profit. Why would they? They aren't trying to do this for money, and they release their work to the general population (not just their friends) to do with as they want. I'm sure Apple has copies, and is using them to adjust the software that YOU pay for when you buy an iDevice. Should Apple be giving them money, too?

I always laugh when I see people with $300-600 devices and $100 a month carrier costs quibbling over a few bucks for a game or a tweak. It's just so... ridiculous.

If someone puts time into making a good and wants to charge for it, that's their right. If you don't want to pay for it, don't. That's called a Free Market economy. If someone offers a service and wants to charge for it, that's their right. If you don't want to pay for it, don't. That's called the Free Market economy. If you get it some other way, that's called.... stealing.

I have lots of apps and tweaks that are free on my phone and iPad. I have lots of same that I paid for. They all are based on choices I made to try them and see if I like them. If I don't, I'm out a few bucks. How about if I go to the movies, and the film is terrible? Same thing? Go to a show and the band is stoned (and not in a good way) and I've wasted my money? Gone to a restaurant and the food wasn't as good as I hoped? There's no guarantee that you'll like what you buy. Pig in a poke, sometimes you are happy and sometimes, not.

As for the whole, why, back in the good old days (why, back in 1776...) things were different, well, things change. Deal with it. When I was a kid, a movie cost a dime and a Coke cost a nickel and penny candy was worth the penny. Gas cost $.18 a gallon. I could have bought a 1965 Mustang for two+ grand. So what? Things change. TV was free, no cable, no satellite, no internet. Rabbit ears, baby, or your dad put one of those big antennas on the roof. Now, you can't even get TV without paying for it.

So cut the guy some slack. He's doing something with his life. He's motivated. He's succeeding. Is there a problem with that? Let's all take a deep breath and just.... stop.
    Can I hug you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Syn View Post
    Apparently not the fact I have INTERNAL reproductive organs!

And let's hope you never use them.

lmao
    Last edited by moon#pie; 04-09-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Twitter: @tshoults

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

mr117 (04-09-2011)

You can hug me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stray For This Useful Post:

moon#pie (04-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    You can hug me.
    Um, no thanks.

I gave you an electronic hug (a push of the ol' Thanks button). You know, a "manly" hug.
    Senior

Well, I gave you one back!

Um, no thanks.
    Well then

Thanks

Um, no thanks.

Lets hope you don't use yours either 0.0

Too late. Anyhow, I'm not the one with messed up views of the world.

You know (speaking as a high school teacher), kids DO grow up. Some may take longer than others, but most do. That said, my school has many 15-year-old girls who get pregnant. It seems to be that it's easier in this country to have a baby than to adopt a pet from the ASPCA. Not sure what to make of that....
    Senior

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast