Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some Cydia Packages Incompatible with iOS 4.3.1

I had trouble with mobileterminal, wouldn't open for more than a second. I found if you add yourcydiarepo.org and use the mobileterminal package there it works fine. Sorry, don't know if I'm allowed to post that repo.

Have no trouble with 5rowkeyboard, in fact it's got showcase now so it's better!
    I have the following working:
    Mobileterminal
    Tetherme (installed then deleted left tether options open)
    Sbsettings
    Activator
    Voice activator
    Vmoji 4
    Masks
    Ifile
    Unlimtones
    Manualcorrect
    Winterboard
    5 column springboard
    5 row dock
    Androidlock
    Infinifolder

Any can help me my ip4 on 4.3.1 is stuck in safe mode if I restart it it stuck on lockscreen run crash report from cydia and it says that mobile cydia is making it crash any help with this guys any way I could fix without restore had to restore yesterday please if any one can help me thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBandit666 View Post
    I had trouble with mobileterminal, wouldn't open for more than a second. I found if you add yourcydiarepo.org and use the mobileterminal package there it works fine. Sorry, don't know if I'm allowed to post that repo.
    There is not something wrong with mobileterminal. I used to hsve the same probkem until I found out that you have to use mobileterminal for ios4

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    Any can help me my ip4 on 4.3.1 is stuck in safe mode if I restart it it stuck on lockscreen run crash report from cydia and it says that mobile cydia is making it crash any help with this guys any way I could fix without restore had to restore yesterday please if any one can help me thanks
    maybe do some trouble shooting. I know it says that it is cydia but start by unclicking everything in winterboard. Then that will respring. If the problem still persist, open cydia and start uninstalling packages and restarting to pinpoint the problem. Thats the best advice i can give you.

The only thing im having problems with is MakeItMine...

Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    The only thing im having problems with is MakeItMine...
    Have you tried FakeCarrier? It works perfectly in my JB'd 4.3.1. FakeCarrier also accept emoji as the carrier name (which I always did with MakeItMine before updating to 4.3.1 in order to save space in the menu bar).
    Cheers
    Last edited by yamamoto; 04-23-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213