Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Finally Allows Controversial TrapCall App into the App Store

Thanks

lol..all YOU need is iBlacklist. It's about $12 for once you get the license it's YOURS..FOREVER!!!.No subscriptions.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    lol..all YOU need is iBlacklist. It's about $12 for once you get the license it's YOURS..FOREVER!!!.No subscriptions.
    Hm...not in my experience. I first bought iBlacklist when I had my 3G but when I upgraded to the iP4 I had to repurchase the license because it was a different device (the activation key wouldn't work). I even emailed the dev to make sure I actually had to shell out another $12--got no reply, which I guess was my answer because I did repurchase.

Thanks

When I switched from the 3G-3G(S)-4, i used the same License and it worked for me.Not sure why it didn't work for you. BUT..it's still cheaper then what the Current app is in the App Store.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    When I switched from the 3G-3G(S)-4, i used the same License and it worked for me.Not sure why it didn't work for you. BUT..it's still cheaper then what the Current app is in the App Store.
    Well damn...if you did essentially what I did, then I did get screwed! Ha! O well. Since I now know it works for someone else, I won't be fool enough to pay $12 a THIRD time when I get the next iPhone.

But yes, iBlacklist worked just that well for me that I paid $24 for a $12 app. I was dancing in the streets when I found out about it. I'd tried Trap Call before (not the app) and found it a bit bothersome so stopped using it. My sister used it for a much longer period but it did something to her voicemail and no one could leave her messages (fast busy). She didn't really care but the rest of us calling her found it EXTREMELY annoying. She's paying AT&T $5/mo for Smart Limits now because she won't JB her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    I'd like to know why AT&T or Verizon can't unblock every call by default. There's no reason to block a number unless you are a telemarketer, debt collector, or a kid that's dicking around with people they shouldn't be. Blocking a number should be illegal in the US.
    I actually completely disagree with this. As a field engineer i regualarly have to call clients on their mobiles to tell them when i am arriving on site etc and i do this while blocking my number. Can you imagine if i didnt block my number...everytime someone had a problem they'd call the engineer who fixed it last time direct thinking they are being a smart *** instead of going through proper channels to the service center, i know i would! No thanks.

And for all those banging on about iBlacklist...understand what this app is please, its got nothing to do with blocking unwanted calls, its completely different! Jeez..!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234