Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Major Corporations Turn Attention to Jailbreak Scene

Quote Originally Posted by lighter View Post
    Doubt it.. a company is not going to take liability that there method of jb broke your idev... cuz if it bricks it.... your gonna turn around and sue them... not gonna happen... dev team lives on... lol
    No one said anything about jailbreaks.

Twitter: @tshoults

Did you really just advocate warez and theft?
    Last edited by blkcadi; 04-02-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    The bigger question is did he just use open-source and Windows in the same sentence? lmao

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    The bigger question is did he just use open-source and Windows in the same sentence? lmao
    LOL, I enjoy Windows and OS X, but open source and windows will never go together in a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Robsbrutal View Post
    What if apple bought Cydia and implemented it into the iOS and ran it like the app store kinda. That'd be sweet!!
    Except for the fact that we couldnt use the awesome apps

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

In response to the "how long do you think companies will wait since jailbreaks take longer to come out." I ask you this, if hackers were getting paid to produce jailbreaks then we would have a lot more jailbreaks, we would have them sooner, and they would be harder to patch.

It all comes down to money.

Quote Originally Posted by Robsbrutal View Post
    What if apple bought Cydia and implemented it into the iOS and ran it like the app store kinda. That'd be sweet!!
    I still prefer Cydia owned by Saurik tho..

It will only do good if apple gives out updated iOS with preinstalled Cydia..LMFAO

Windows let your neighbors see you naked unless you put up curtains ($100 a year virus protection).
    Wish my neighbor was a windows user - she is dam fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No one said anything about jailbreaks.
    No... no one did but if companies wait around for the devteam.. hrmm... guess what.. they will be waiting just like everyone else is... and that is gonna be good for business when devs are pumping out apps and themes blah blah blah and the company can't do anything with it....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    Oh no he mentioned something about a program being free! That's a major sin!!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

Thanks

Windows is an open source operating system to an extent

No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

I knew it the day they said jailbreaking was legal.

That Scion slider is pretty goofy. Anyway, I hope a large corporation hires me to make their theme. That thing would be sweet! (and done RIGHT!)

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    i second this.

without jailbreak the phone is boring and dull, but with it I dont bother with any other phone.
    I agree, 100%!!! As punishment for my teenage son, I take away his iPhone 4 JB'd w/GP on iOS 4.2.1 & make him use an iPhone 3GS that's not JB'd. It works better than grounding him, he hasn't been late or absent for any classes since! U know JB'ing is awesome, when u can use it as a very effective form off discipline!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Syn View Post
    I wanna see Microsoft make a theme 0.0

I made my own Microsoft theme, it's called "OPEN WINDOWS!" It works best in tall buildings, u open the nearest window & throw ur PC out. It's free & has no bugs!!! Lol,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I knew it the day they said jailbreaking was legal.
    Jailbreak scene lost some steam when it became legalized lol close to 1 year since iPhone 4 unlock if it was corporate the unlock would be available 24/7

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    We are still a small percentage
    For now , and its all because of the APPLE war on JB, if in an Apple store and try to connect to cydia, you are hijacked to an Apple ad LOL

Apple needs to give in.

If other companies continue this trend then JB will become bigger and bigger.

Like the idea you can't have more then one TV hooked to cable without paying for it or Beta, or laser disk, or sony's stupid memory stick or Olympias and Fujitsu's X-D memory disk, anytime these companies try to keep something everyone wants closed and exclusive, it fails.

Time and time again.

I predict Apple is running out of time stopping JB, its only a matter of time.

Jailbreak scene lost some steam when it became legalized lol close to 1 year since iPhone 4 unlock if it was corporate the unlock would be available 24/7
    I disagree I think more are JB now since people can't say its illegal.
    Unlock has nothing to do with JB anyway.

Also the Unlock is coming, you want it stable and not to brick the phone right?
    Last edited by MYPHONEI; 04-02-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nillam1 View Post
    I made my own Microsoft theme, it's called "OPEN WINDOWS!" It works best in tall buildings, u open the nearest window & throw ur PC out. It's free & has no bugs!!! Lol,

Totally gonna donate...best theme ever.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

My signature line says it all

I love it, all the corporations who will support it, would be against it if they had any products of their own even remotely close to Apple iDevices! The best part is that Apples extreme limitations & restrictions, have inadvertently created their worst nightmare! If they just gave an inch or two in the beginning, the JB community would not have taken a mile. Ironically I'd like to thank Apple, for inspiring Geohot, Saurik & all the other "GENIUS" minds who make jailbreaking possible! They r modern day "Robin Hoods" but instead of robbing from the rich, they release their wrinkly old paws from squeezing ur ba11s. It's even better cuz the more Apple resists, the more attention they bring to people who r not aware of what their iDevices r really capable of!!! Thanks Apple, for the great products even with the silly dictated, restrictions. Thank u very much to the JB community, for freeing "MY" iDevices, to their full potential!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast