Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is There a Spy on the Dev-Team?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

I vote for a movie on this. Call it the Pine-Apple saga... Then ask OWN if she will host a reality show... Could even have Sony and George do a small pilot or guest appearance.

Glad this drama doesn't apply to me. Got my iOS 4.1 hash file saved for all my devices and couldn't be happier

people should probably be very careful about spreading worries about Apple spies inside the Dev-Team. Secrecy is a necessity, of course, but if jailbreakers begin suspecting and accusing each other, then the community gets divided, which of course plays into Apple's hands.
    I LOL'd at this: the article is doing just that! That's like intentionally starting a fire then telling us not to play with matches.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Imahottguy (03-29-2011), Poseidon79 (03-29-2011), tsatryan (03-29-2011)

1. Nice picture
    2. Jailbreaking is a not just something that keeps us entertained. Jailbreaking/Modding softwares is also like a passion for many people, so never give up on that!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

As we all learned in elementary school:

He who smelt it, dealt it.

So God has hired Judas to "protect" his Jesus phone. how ironic.

Thanks

I think it was just pure coincedence.

"I am not involved in any iPad 2 jailbreak action going on right now. My untether will NOT HELP YOU with iPad2." -i0n1c via twitter (just minutes ago) with that said ... who is working on the iPad 2 Jailbreak?

There's always a Spy, I've been hacking PSP's since 1.50 FW (now there at 6.37) and there was always a "coincidence" of how sony blocked hacks on upcoming firmware updates, c'mon you don't think that there's atleast 1 apple worker on these forms? maybe even helping us? posting a tutorial or 2 to make us like him? c'mon guys it's not impossible, all the devs have to do is keep the hacks to them selfs and there teams that they personally KNOW, not just someone who is good with iOS cause obviously, who would know the iOS platform better then a Apple employe?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Daniel Ash View Post
    It's an alarming idea, and people should probably be very careful about spreading worries about Apple spies inside the Dev-Team. Secrecy is a necessity, of course, but if jailbreakers begin suspecting and accusing each other, then the community gets divided, which of course plays into Apple's hands.
    Yet you post this on ModMyI's news while comex tweets about it? So much for secrecy...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Edit: I don't think it was leaked, Appl£ already knew about it and thought they'd fixed it, I believe they were testing the exploits they already patched to make sure they weren't still exploitable and the found that they hadn't fixed it properly

bye bye exploit!!!

Yes it was hard to read
    Last edited by dsg; 03-29-2011 at 05:23 PM.

^^That was very hard to read. This is a sad day in the community and I wouldnt put it past Apple to have some devs "helping" the JB'ers
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

Check musclenerd's bank account. I hear steroids cost a lot of money.

#Joking

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by Turb02 View Post
    ^^That was very hard to read. This is a sad day in the community and I wouldnt put it past Apple to have some devs "helping" the JB'ers

Exactly, help a few people Jailbreak, have a headline in the news paper about stuff they stole from Cydia implemented into iOS5!

lol so you use a exploit against a older IOS apple did not properly fix it but when it finally gets fixed in 4.3.1 your conclusion is it must be a spy....

If you would have said this is a complete different exploit that has not been used before then maybe yes although apple doesn't seem to care much for jailbreakers/crackers.

they fix the security leaks yes because we know that it can be used for more then just jailbreaking your iphone anyway get your heads straight old exploit finally fixed thanks apple you do a better job then Microsoft.

Quote Originally Posted by kewty01 View Post
    4.3.1 already patched, why not release 4.3 JB??..come'on give us JB (~_~")
    +1. This is just like that useless update that made the carrier bars larger and nothing else.
    Hmm...

There is already a 4.3.(1) JB....

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    There is already a 4.3.(1) JB....
    Tethered. I mean partially tethered.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

I think apple played comex. As it was stated before the jailbreakme hole was never properly fixed and they were probably waiting for either comex to release it earlier or apple wanted to implement it with their new javascript nitro engine (the fix). The when comex stated he was saving it for 4.3.1, apple pushed the fix for that hole. To me i think its just paranoia and a big coincidence that apple beat the jailbreak community to the punch.

maybe his pc is hacked or a friend of him copied the files and sold it ö or maybe it was is mom ;O or maybe it was just apple being lucky -.-

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast