Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1 now available for Mac and Windows

They could not work any quicker however much you paid them.
    Last edited by confucious; 04-01-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

I never into tethered

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoo View Post
    I know the work is free but I would pay for it if they just released it. Come on at 5 bucks a download they would br rich in 5 minutes. Must be a power thing to hold on to something everyone wants as I can't see any reason not to release a 4.3 jailbreak...
    OY, VAY! People like u r obviously "W"ackberry owners, trolling iPhone sites & saying ridiculous things! If u really owned an iPhone, u couldn't possibly be so absurd. If u do own an iPhone, STFU! Why did u update to iOS 4.3, if ur so in need of JB? Take ur $5 & go buy some common sense!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nillam1 View Post
    OY, VAY! People like u r obviously "W"ackberry owners, trolling iPhone sites & saying ridiculous things! If u really owned an iPhone, u couldn't possibly be so absurd. If u do own an iPhone, STFU! Why did u update to iOS 4.3, if ur so in need of JB? Take ur $5 & go buy some common sense!

LMFAO, well said

Quote Originally Posted by nillam1 View Post

Didn't update my phone dipstick I have a 4.1 jailbroken iPhone 4, need 4.3 jailbreak for my iPad 2 (didn't update that either). So you STFU, everyone says time is the killer when trying to release a jailbreak. Well, if the developers each had 1/2 a million bucks in their pocket they could work on it full time and screw the day job.

Thanks

No way I'm going for a tethered

Didn't update my phone dipstick I have a 4.1 jailbroken iPhone 4, need 4.3 jailbreak for my iPad 2 (didn't update that either). So you STFU, everyone says time is the killer when trying to release a jailbreak. Well, if the developers each had 1/2 a million bucks in their pocket they could work on it full time and screw the day job.
    Oh obviously u were talking about ur iPad 2 & not ur iPhone in this, the "IPHONE NEWS" section! Maybe u should go complain about your iPad 2 in the iPad forum, "DIPSTICK!" Or better yet, stop wasting ur time crying about how long a FREE untethered jb may or may not take. U should release ur own 4.3 untethered jb, since it's so easy! Beggars can't be choosers!

Have a nice day, "BEGGAR!"



So how is offering money begging?
    Oh wait I give up, as know I see I must be dealing with a real genius...your running Vista ( worst release of an OS ever) and you can't even jailbreak your own iPhone 3GS, according to your sig.

They aren't doing this for money. In case you haven't figured it out, they develop because they want to find a hole in the system and be the first to exploit it.

Even if they had a million bucks in their pockets, they would still work at the pace they do now because being able to work at their own pace is the reason they enjoy doing it.

Offering money would offer a few complications:
    Professional developers would get involved. They would hide advertisements in their jailbreaks.

Less people would jailbreak because it costs money. Plain and simple, people love jailbreak because it's free and it gives them more life into their iDevice. Charging for this takes away the spirit of it.

Doing this for money will diminish the quality. When you do something because you love doing it, you put effort into doing it the right way. When you do something because you're paid to do it, you can have a really bad day and it affects the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    No way I'm going for a tethered
    untethered released today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 8715000 For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (04-04-2011)

So how is offering money begging?
    Oh wait I give up, as know I see I must be dealing with a real genius...your running Vista ( worst release of an OS ever) and you can't even jailbreak your own iPhone 3GS, according to your sig.
    That signature was from almost a year ago, with the ModMyi app I don't even see signatures. So it doesn't mean anything, as for Vista I hardly ever turn my pos pc on at all anyway.

As for calling u a "BEGGAR" I'm referring to the saying "Beggars can't be chooser's!" It's a metaphor, meaning if u r taking something from someone, (especially for free) don't complain about it. If u don't like what they r offering (especially for free) then don't take it & if u have any complaints about it (especially for free) create ur own jb & you'll have no complaints! The offering of $5 is not "BEGGING," nor is it what I'm talking about. It's the receiving of something (especially for free) & then whining about, how u don't like it or think it should be different. Beggars cant be choosers, get it now genius? 

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8715000 View Post
    untethered released today
    Really

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Really
    Yes.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789