+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.3 Transfers GPS Data to Tethered iOS Devices

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
If you are paying for unlimited, you are entitled to unlimited, and can use it as you see fit. It is up to AT&T to cope with the load. I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DaMan05's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are paying for unlimited, you are entitled to unlimited, and can use it as you see fit. It is up to AT&T to cope with the load.

I have a 6GB data plan on Rogers. I don't even use WiFi at home because I'm entitled to use those 6GB. Plus Rogers 3G (6/3) is faster than my home 4/1.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So it doesn't bother you guys at all that this jerkoff is playing video games at the expense of us being able to use unlimited on our iPhones?

I don't have a problem with him using unlimited on his iPhone. What I have a problem with is him abusing the ability to tether without paying for it and sucking the life out of data connections in general. If you use tons of data on your phone itself then I'm on your side but if you're too cheap to pay for dsl or cable and use the unlimited data to play on xbox live or playstation online then I hope AT&T throttles the S out of you and/or cuts you off completely and makes you pay out the butt for tethering.

I won't censor my words just because I'm on a forum. That's why the swear filter was implemented. That is how adults talk. Get over it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I need to clarify that statement too. I know folks who tether without paying for it but they don't abuse the S out of it like this guy is doing. Everything in moderation guys. That and don't ruin it for the rest of us. Be responsible with your tethering.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaMan05's Avatar
    Thanks

That's how adults talk. Very funny. That's how uneducated idiots talk.

And yes, I don't really care about your terrible American networks. Your 4G is ALMOST as fast as our 3G, congratulations

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexevo View Post
    So it doesn't bother you guys at all that this jerkoff is playing video games at the expense of us being able to use unlimited on our iPhones?

I don't have a problem with him using unlimited on his iPhone. What I have a problem with is him abusing the ability to tether without paying for it and sucking the life out of data connections in general. If you use tons of data on your phone itself then I'm on your side but if you're too cheap to pay for dsl or cable and use the unlimited data to play on xbox live or playstation online then I hope AT&T throttles the S out of you and/or cuts you off completely and makes you pay out the butt for tethering.

I won't censor my words just because I'm on a forum. That's why the swear filter was implemented. That is how adults talk. Get over it.
    Go learn how much bandwidth is used for online gaming before you make yourself look stupid, again.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

mortopher - well if the difference between slight lag(sometimes) and faster gameplay is me unplugging the xbox 360 wireless adapter and plugging the ethernet cable directly into the system itself then i could imagine that trying to do all of this over the 3g connection on a cell phone would be bad enough that it wouldn't be tolerable for very long.

"da" man is calling me an uneducated idiot? its "the" not "da". lmfao if you only knew me. straight A's motherf***er! but you like the canadiens so i'll let you slide this time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys, stop pulling out your iPads and be a man. Leave the pads and lack of direction to Asian chicks like me. I'm pretty sure the drama and ours, too... Yes, I am quite close to hitting Prestige (again) on COD: Black Ops on PS3. If there are no other questions, then I believe this case is closed. I thought MyWi was ad hoc anyways... No?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

actually with the ipad 2, you can set the directions in a place with WIFI and take it in the car with you and the coordinates will move with you, because of the gyroscope. its pretty cool try it. no need tethering or anything

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123