+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CocoaNuts Releases Celeste Bluetooth File Transfer App

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Wait a min. Modmyi HOSTS this app. How about we hear some feedback from the moderators as to wtf is going on with this app that costs $10 and doesn't
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wait a min. Modmyi HOSTS this app. How about we hear some feedback from the moderators as to wtf is going on with this app that costs $10 and doesn't even work. They brought it to market.

Thanks

A
    I'm not sure what you want!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    A
    I'm not sure what you want!
    Are you kidding? I want some answers as to why they're hosting a seemingly fraudulent app when it's been overwhelmingly obvious that it doesn't function. And I want them to contact cocoanuts on their customers behalf seeing as cocoanuts has completely ignored any request for answers on their product.

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epignosis567 View Post
    ...overwhelmingly obvious...
    The only thing that is 'overwhelmingly obvious' is this doesn't work for you the way you expected and you're also attempting to establish responsibility with this free forum and hosting site.

You have completely overlooked the true villain -- Apple. With every release Apple further restricts and purposely cripples every attempt to expand the inherent capabilities of our iDevices. And like sleep lead to water, the 'overwhelming majority' happly vote their consent by buying more crippled devices.

I find your comments entirely misdirected.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    The only thing that is 'overwhelmingly obvious' is this doesn't work for you the way you expected and you're also attempting to establish responsibility with this free forum and hosting site.

You have completely overlooked the true villain -- Apple. With every release Apple further restricts and purposely cripples every attempt to expand the inherent capabilities of our iDevices. And like sleep lead to water, the 'overwhelming majority' happly vote their consent by buying more crippled devices.

I find your comments entirely misdirected.
    Are you a complete lunatic? I am probably the biggest apple hater on this forum. Can you not read? But apple being crooks doesn't make it ok for modmyi to host other crooks and allow them to sell us apps that don't work at all.
    You're insane.

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epignosis567 View Post
    ...Can you not read?...
    I can read, can't say the same about you.

Where in the forum rules does MMI accept responsibility for hosted apps? Since its obvious you haven't read them, I'll tell you-- nowhere!

And because 'it doesn't work for you' doesn't mean it doesn't work. Get a pair and accept responsibility for your own actions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I can read, can't say the same about you.

Where in the forum rules does MMI accept responsibility for hosted apps? Since its obvious you haven't read them, I'll tell you-- nowhere!

And because 'it doesn't work for you' doesn't mean it doesn't work. Get a pair and accept responsibility for your own actions.
    That doesn't even make sense. "I know you are but what am I." real mature.

And it doesn't work for anyone jackass. Have you even tried it? Do you even know what this discussion is about? I'm not saying that modmyi is responsible. I'm saying they should contact cocoanuts on behalf of their users because they are hosting a fraudulent product. Learn to read fanboy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

i need some help people im trying to install this on my iphone 4.3.3 and i keep getting this problem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CocoaNuts Releases Celeste Bluetooth File Transfer App-img_1019.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

You're installing an illegal Action Menu. There's a compatible version of the app on the official Cydia repos.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerowen View Post
    You're installing an illegal Action Menu. There's a compatible version of the app on the official Cydia repos.
    wow i never even noticed that thanks for the help

right ive got that working now but i cant get celeste to work it will send pictures but not music any ideas
    Last edited by Steviemay; 05-18-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    wow i never even noticed that thanks for the help

right ive got that working now but i cant get celeste to work it will send pictures but not music any ideas
    Wow. Did you read ANY of this post? Or ANY of the other dozen posts on this forum about celeste? I usually think that the regular users here give new users too hard of a time for not searching for their problem before posting their question. But wow. You're even posting directly beneath the answer to your question.
    No offense, but are you blind? I mean, really...

Thanks

No disrespect but I can't be bothered to search through all the pages if 1 decent person can give me a straight answer it's too time consuming to search through all the pages

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    No disrespect but I can't be bothered to search through all the pages if 1 decent person can give me a straight answer it's too time consuming to search through all the pages
    I can understand that to a point, but you literally had to scroll past the answer in order to push the button on this page to post your reply.
    Just sayin...

Thanks

Can someone confirm that Celeste is now working on 4.3.3 with latest action menu release?

Official SaurikIT Support
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Can someone confirm that Celeste is now working on 4.3.3 with latest action menu release?
    It's been updated now with a bunch of bug fixes and works well for me on 4.3.3.

Green Apple
    Thanks

In case you haven't realized, the app has been updated and seems to be working fine now.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Works great on my iP4 4.3.3. Tested it with a Nokia and works like a charm. I love Jailbreak freedom!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can not get my laptop w/Windows 7 professional to send files to my iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Essany View Post

The wait for Celeste is over. The sweet new jailbreak application that's been on the horizon for quite some time has finally arrived. It's another beauty that comes to us from CocoaNuts, the so-called "crack team of tweakologists" behind the YourTube jailbreak app and Gremlin jailbreak framework.

An outstanding alternative to the iBluenova app (limited to iOS 3.x.), Celeste is available now in our Cydia repo. In a nutshell, Celeste lets jailbreakers send and receive files and photos over something Apple is yet to offer us directly via the iPhone - Bluetooth File Transfer. But where Apple drops the ball, jailbreaking picks up the slack... yet again. In this particular case, all virtual high-fives should be directed toward CocoaNuts, who has delivered this awesome new functionality to our jailbroken iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch, (and even the iPad running iOS4 or later).

Last week, CocoaNuts announced that Celeste would roll out this week, after having been put through some rigorous testing "here at CocoaNuts labs." Released earlier this month was a teaser video highlighting Celeste in action. So if you're not already sold on the app, be sure to check out the demo reel, visit the dedicated Celeste site, or the official CocoaNuts blog by clicking here.

Source: CocoaNuts
    Turned Incoming files on, but PC does not connect "No Service Found". What to do?

Thanks

unable to get it to work
    My Twitter : @cosmi3_

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Banned Celeste
    dear All Expert

2 weeks ago, i already purchased celeste bluetooth file transfer app from cydia, n working perfectly ,
    but after i link my cydia facebook login to my wife n my son iphone n install celeste (buy 1 for 3 iphone)
    all of the iphone can't use to send n received file from another..

how i fix this problem??? if i have to buy again, i will

sorry about my english
    txs

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011