Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alleged iPhone 5 Cases Suggest Great Similarity to iPhone 4

All I Really Care To See Out Of The iPhone 5 Is A Bigger Screen And A Slide Out Keyboard Or Maybe Somekind Of Freaked Out Flipout Keyboard With Two Screens For No Reason Lol Ummmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers for a bigger screen, but I have doubts: after ramping up production of the iP4's retina display, would they really retool after only a year?
    As a theme creator, don't you think that a bigger screen would be a pain for development because of all the extra res support?

Twitter: @tshoults

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah old news

Thanks

If the next iPhone(don't know weather to call it 4GS or 5G at this point :]) has an edge to edge screen, Apple and the 3rd party suppliers will have to make the cases that are naked, meaning they don't cover the screen at all...they would be FLUSH, like so many iTouch cases...not really a big deal people yikes! I look at it this way, at least the new cases won't mess with your $10 screen cover, by peeling it back hahahaha....i'll take 2 :]

Im sure just like anything else software a script can be written to correct res issue's...no biggie :]
    Last edited by bigboyz; 03-16-2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMercyFM View Post
    Why is everyone (writers on this site) assuming the phone will be called the iPhone 5? iPhone 4G or iPhone 4s or something seems more likely than 5. If these cases are any indication it seems to me, in my humble opinion, that it's just a small update. Okay, maybe a dual core processor isn't insignificant, but the design of the phone doesn't look to have changed much.

Just my opinion, a pet peeve on people assuming things as fact when they could just as easily say "Next iPhone".

Had to get that off my chest, sorry people.
    The "Next iPhone" will be the 5th iPhone, so calling it the iPhone 5 is not far off.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I don't have an iPhone, I have the EVO with Sprint. But what I'd like to see the next iPhone have (and if anyone could do this, Apple would) is to have the entire front face of the phone a screen. No black bars on bottom and top, just screen. "Well what about the home button?" Could be on the side, or be done away with like some rumors suggest the direction Apple is heading for 'gestures'. That kinda detracts from having a front facing camera without that little hole being directly in the screen. Or instead of the speaker being in part of that top black bar it would just be a tiny rectangle on the top of it close to the screen's edge.

Most likely will never happen, but it's a cool thought from the edge to edge screen top to bottom to go along with the left and right like rumors suggest.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

is that a 30 pin dock connector I see on the side??

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    is that a 30 pin dock connector I see on the side??
    No, it's for the SIM card slot

I think they should call it the iPhone v iV lol oh wait then that would be IIII

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

have you all learned nothing when it comes to these case leaks ? we all saw what happened with the ipad 2

Why is everyone (writers on this site) assuming the phone will be called the iPhone 5? iPhone 4G or iPhone 4s or something seems more likely than 5. If these cases are any indication it seems to me, in my humble opinion, that it's just a small update. Okay, maybe a dual core processor isn't insignificant, but the design of the phone doesn't look to have changed much.

Just my opinion, a pet peeve on people assuming things as fact when they could just as easily say "Next iPhone".

Skip it and get the iPhone 6 then lol

Hmm seems kinda early doesn't it? We'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by pachi1972 View Post
    Please have a bigger screen...
    iPad
    ModMy

uhhh y cant they give us a new design?!

Thanks

Those cases make me wanna punch children.

My phones are always caseless. This is the reason

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

Well what about iPad 2... that's what it ended up being and I believe iPhone 5 will be easier for apple to name. Just number them, it never goes wrong lol.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Screw how it looks I want to see what they do firmware wise show me the meat an potatoes so to speak it can look like a tin can as ling as what it does blows me away!

Quote Originally Posted by sucram6791 View Post
    uhhh y cant they give us a new design?!
    Maybe they are going to start a trend with their iPhones. Major re-design only every 2 years, which just so happens to be when my contracts run out, so I'm not complaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    Those cases make me wanna punch children.

My phones are always caseless. This is the reason

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Had a soft case like that at first, it ruined my flash. As for my free bumper, I love it...
    Last edited by ajl917; 03-16-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't expect it to change too much.

what are these cases they are horrible

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast