Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Prototype iPhone 4 with 64 GB For Sale in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Bigger is better.
    Simple as that
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (03-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Most people don't need or will never fill 500GB or 1TB HDD in their PC/Mac's but it's still an option.

Yeah If someone ask's "How much memory is in a device?" I would answer them by telling them the amount of RAM not storage space.

For me, Memory = RAM and Storage = HDD/SSD.

I do hear people asking "How big is your iPhone/iPod?" and they are referring to the amount storage.

Does your iPhone get turned on when you feel it up
    Well not sure sometimes it vibrates
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by 4n4c0nd4 View Post
    I'm inclined to think this year's iPhone will be nothing more than an increase in storage capacity rather than an iPhone 5. Maybe the new model will be called the iPhone 4 HC(High Capacity)? Just a thought.
    Thats exactly the reason. You can't have a new model if you keep giving everyone what they want. It'll be a totally new phone for everyone to buy, but the only change will be capacity.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GmAz View Post
    Thats exactly the reason. You can't have a new model if you keep giving everyone what they want. It'll be a totally new phone for everyone to buy, but the only change will be capacity.
    Nah I'd say the iPhone 5 will have a bigger screen, the FaceTime camera will be bumped to "HD" like on the new MacBook Pro's, it could get the dual-core A5 too, and I actually think they'll put 4G capable chips in them too, even if the Networks aren't ready. If they did that it'll just be called the iPhone 4G (maybe 4GS)
    The iPhone is what started it all for Apple, and they've always had the iPhone as the most complete in terms of features. When the iPhone gets features they trickle down to iPod Touch and iPad.

But all speculation and none of us have any solid evidence

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Bigger is better.
    That's what she said.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Really? With cloud based cloud based access to iTunes hopefully in the works, is there really a need for more storage capacity
    And how do you access your music if you're on a flight or somewhere else without Wifi or 3G? An iTunes Streaming service is fine for those who want it, but it won't replace having your media locally.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoldycheeze88 View Post
    That's what she said.

Thanks

64GB would be great. Although I doubt I'd fill it up, I'd still buy the top of the line model. I was expecting an increase in storage to be implemented before the release of the iPhone 4 like in previous years but here we are still waiting.

Memory?

You mean Storage.

You're welcome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I want one. running out of my 32GB iPhone 4 already. How much ?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    although its unlikely, I'd love to see iPhones with 120 gb hard drives! or whatever the highest amount there is out atm for the classics. would be nicee
    the ipod classic has a hard drive. the iphone has a solid state drive. apple could easily put more memory in the iphone but to be honest, they wouldnt sell many... it would bump the iphones price to way over $600 other wise...
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

iPhone? More like MyPhone nautical79's Avatar
    Thanks

there was rumors of an unibody iphone but this one has the same 2 piece body, i doubt that this is a real thing, can somebody make an app that fake the memory capacity??? just like they do whit the software version
    Last edited by nautical79; 03-09-2011 at 11:49 AM.
    Common Sense Its Not So Common

Bigger is better but think about the prices.

16- $299
    32- $399
    64(Possible)-$599

It's a big jump 32 extra gigs instead of 16 more. Apple gonna want some cash for this. This is highly possible though

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Next Gen iPhone Specs:
    -8MP (1080P 30fps)
    -1GB of RAM
    -64GB of Storage
    -A5 Chip
    -SuperAmoled Screen
    -NFC Chip
    -1650mAh battery

Quote Originally Posted by moeses View Post
    do we really need that much room? i mean with all the apps out there to stream your music(audio galaxy - FREE) and your videos(airvideo - $3 or something can't remember which even does airplay now when 4.3 comes out) is it worth it. i am only using like 10 gigs of space all pics and apps. i can't see myself ever needing 64 gigs. just my 2 cents.
    Although I may not need 64gb of space, I dont agree with streaming/cloud. I dont want to depend on a network for music play. Sounds like a big headache to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nautical79 View Post
    there was rumors of an unibody iphone but this one has the same 2 piece body, i doubt that this is a real thing, can somebody make an app that fake the memory capacity??? just like they do whit the software version
    Yes its possible, just search fake sandisk memory cards in a search.engine.
    Last edited by DeadGlory; 03-09-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Most people don't need or will never fill 500GB or 1TB HDD in their PC/Mac's but it's still an option.
    What??? I have 1tb filled ONLY with mp3s. Not everyone has the same top 40 apple fanboy music tastes.

And only apple fanboys don't understand the difference between ram and rom. That's why they buy apple computers. So steve jobs will program everything for them and they don't have to think.

And yes a 64 gb phone is needed. I don't even use my iPhone for music because I'd just have to carry my iPod with me anyway. 32gigs? Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by assassination View Post
    bigger is better but think about the prices.

16- $299
    32- $399
    64(possible)-$599

it's a big jump 32 extra gigs instead of 16 more. Apple gonna want some cash for this. This is highly possible though
    16-199
    32-299

Twitter: @tshoults

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

I want it. Lot's of app space. Woo hoo!
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast