Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackberry Messenger May Be Coming to iOS

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaMan05's Avatar
    Thanks

NEVER going to happen. BBM is ALL RIM HAS. If they lose that, they will be finished.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Actually iOS HAS changed so much..
    Don't be daft mate! It's looks pretty much the same! Yes they've added bits and pieces but it looks the same as the my 1st iPhone in 2007. Bb have changed slightly over the years also but it's pretty much the same thing. And if it wasn't for devs & jailbreakers (Inc saurik) iOS would be nothing right now!

Apple have a great product we all know this, all I'm saying is I can put my bb to rest if I get bb messenger on iPhone!

It's time for I iChat to come to iPhones and iPads.

extremely popular BB IM yeah right, I NEVER seen anybody using it....can you say Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Novell groupwise, Lync, but BB messenger I never ever seen anybody using it, maybe .01% of all IM users. Let's face it besides email BB does not have anything else worth using. Period.

Really do you ever leave your house I have 60 plus people in my BBM list its HUGE girls love it in clubs you can chat to them without having to get there number, and no before you ask im not a Blackberry fanboy I have both Blackberry Bold and Iphone 4, this news will make my life ALOT easier il only have to carry mu iphone about

This time is for real but is not by RIM. The app will sell for $20.00 and the monthly service starts at $2.99. Maybe the app will start selling the jailbroken version first to control the expected huge demand. I have read many boards and many post about bbm to iphone and I decide to join here. Many members in here and in other boards joke about it, they express very ignorant comments and some understand the value of this tool call bbm. Any serious iphone user that would like to participate on the beta test,let me know. It's expected within the next 90 days.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    Don't be daft mate! It's looks pretty much the same! Yes they've added bits and pieces but it looks the same as the my 1st iPhone in 2007. Bb have changed slightly over the years also but it's pretty much the same thing. And if it wasn't for devs & jailbreakers (Inc saurik) iOS would be nothing right now!

Apple have a great product we all know this, all I'm saying is I can put my bb to rest if I get bb messenger on iPhone!
    My bad, I thought you meant from the first os release on the first iPhone haha! If that was the case then yes, it has changed a lot

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

In the business world BB is huge. Even though I think their phones suck they have a marketable product still. I have never used BBM so I don't know what all the hype is about it, but you hear it a lot.

iOS is totally changed. It is like a super faster machine. I like it.
    Regard's
    Robin

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123