Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MobileNotifier : Improve your iOS Notification System

  1. #41
    iPhone? More like MyPhone salayyad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio, Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    I just installed this and it was working fine, but now for some reasons I get no pop ups at all anywhere when I received SMS or email etc. They show on on the lockscreen and infoshade however. Any ideas?

    Seems GRiP plugin isn't working correctly perhaps?
    i havent installed grip plugin yet so i wouldn't know. I'm uninstalling it for now but ill keep tabs on it. You can follow the developer on twitter @peterhajas for updates.

  2. #42
    they should add quickl reply function for sms, as well as other features built into apps such as iquickreplysms as well as bitesms, then this would be really sweet

  3. #43
    Sad To say. But does not work w/ my other LS stuff IS e.g. Uninstalled it for now.
    Last edited by maz; 02-28-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    //Hack´z

    8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

  4. #44
    works fine for me. I'm using it on 4.1 on iPhone 3gS. I use What's app, text free etc. and found no problems.

    The only problem I had was that for some reason it i can hear the ring when I get a text msg while I'm on call. This is kinda irritating coz it rings right in your ear :angry:

  5. #45
    My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Milwaukee
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts

    VERY NICE....thanks to Peter and Kyle for getting it right!b b

  6. #46
    dont like the fact it doesn't work with BiteSMS. Doesn't open notifications from lockscreen (using lockinfo). Also I have a password on my phone and noticed since installing it if i enter my password incorrectly it doesn't recognize it. I can just keep pressing away.

  7. #47
    Looks nice but I'll just stick to lock info until apple
    Comes up with something similar.

  8. #48
    Not iPad-friendly, will probably uninstall it tomorrow. :<

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiswritsat View Post
    i wish u could disable the double click home screen/spotlight notifier. kinda annoying having to clear each message out one by one. i mean there is no privacy with this app, once you double click and go to the mobilenotifier. i wish you could disable the double click and id be happy
    there was an update just released and more to come that fix this issues to clear them.

    Quote Originally Posted by anewkindofarmy View Post
    does this work with the quickreply sms app?
    they are working on integrating a quick reply system
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 03-01-2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

    Eiswritsat (03-01-2011), SkyGuy5 (03-01-2011)

  11. #50
    Can we not just change a setting to ignore SMS and leave it to Bite?

  12. #51
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lower U.S.A
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    It's a pretty awesome tweak, besides from the privacy issue (anyone can see your notifications if they double click on your iPod) and it not working with some apps, it very useful. Imma keep it until the official version and see how it finally does
    And Steve Jobs said "Let there be light... and lets put that into an app also"

  13. #52
    iPhone? More like MyPhone priezti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Doncaster, England
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 89 Times in 48 Posts

    could not turn off the alarm with it, well, I couldn't turn it off being half asleep anybody had the same issues?

  14. #53
    Hmm uninstalled early on :0 will wait for it to be out of beta
    Signature cleaned...

  15. #54
    ok i've tried this bata it's very awsome but it has some issues and i hope someone could inform this developer bout them
    1. it makes all notifications have the same sound which is the sms ringtone (i rather each app has its own sound)
    2. (this one is personal) when i'm in sbringboard or inside any app, it shows only one notification at top of the screen even if there were multiple senders from different social networks(if i at least could configer how many i could view or etc that would be really great)
    3. it causes many apps crashes with use over time.
    4.during multitasking screen it shows multipe notification for one person for each text he sends (to me if it only shows one for each person its much better)
    5.on lockscreen sometimes i can and sometimes i can't access the notification (additionally, i rather if theres option wither i want it to be viewed on lockscreen or not coz i already use lockinfo)
    6. it causes bugs and lags with switcherboard. when i try to do multitasking on lockscreen.
    7. it doesn't support landscape mode.
    and that's it . those were the main issues i've faced so far. it would be really good if i have the ability to configer it in settings app. and one more thing, if this tweak could have the ability to reply to notifications without the need of going to each app and reply to each text that would be really amazing. i mean like same how bitesms works but bitesms is only for sms texts unfortunatelly soo..
    i hope these things would be considered i donno how to contact that developer (i donno how this blogs things work etc)so if someone could i would really appreciate it. other than that it's a real awsome tweak
    thenx in advance

  16. #55
    Does lockinfo work with "textnow"?

  17. #56
    Default Same issue, could not snooze my alarm in the morning
    Same issue!

    Quote Originally Posted by priezti View Post
    could not turn off the alarm with it, well, I couldn't turn it off being half asleep anybody had the same issues?

  18. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    there was an update just released and more to come that fix this issues to clear them.



    They are working on integrating a quick reply system
    great!

  19. #58
    same thing happened to me this morning; not the most pleasant way to wake up. could't snooze, tried going into the alarm turning it on/off, going into multi-tasking and killing the alarm, turn on/off vibrate, nothing worked. Ended up powering off my phone.

    I like the idea of this app, but wish you could assign what tasks you want it to work with. honestly, I only care about these notifications for SMS messages. Everything else can stay the way it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by priezti View Post
    could not turn off the alarm with it, well, I couldn't turn it off being half asleep anybody had the same issues?

  20. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by my1past1is1ur1future View Post
    ok i've tried this bata it's very awsome but it has some issues and i hope someone could inform this developer bout them
    1. it makes all notifications have the same sound which is the sms ringtone (i rather each app has its own sound)
    2. (this one is personal) when i'm in sbringboard or inside any app, it shows only one notification at top of the screen even if there were multiple senders from different social networks(if i at least could configer how many i could view or etc that would be really great)
    3. it causes many apps crashes with use over time.
    4.during multitasking screen it shows multipe notification for one person for each text he sends (to me if it only shows one for each person its much better)
    5.on lockscreen sometimes i can and sometimes i can't access the notification (additionally, i rather if theres option wither i want it to be viewed on lockscreen or not coz i already use lockinfo)
    6. it causes bugs and lags with switcherboard. when i try to do multitasking on lockscreen.
    7. it doesn't support landscape mode.
    and that's it . those were the main issues i've faced so far. it would be really good if i have the ability to configer it in settings app. and one more thing, if this tweak could have the ability to reply to notifications without the need of going to each app and reply to each text that would be really amazing. i mean like same how bitesms works but bitesms is only for sms texts unfortunatelly soo..
    i hope these things would be considered i donno how to contact that developer (i donno how this blogs things work etc)so if someone could i would really appreciate it. other than that it's a real awsome tweak
    thenx in advance
    Great points...

    I suggest you e-mail peter: HERE

  21. #60
    iPhone? More like MyPhone priezti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Doncaster, England
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 89 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdwsta4 View Post
    same thing happened to me this morning; not the most pleasant way to wake up. could't snooze, tried going into the alarm turning it on/off, going into multi-tasking and killing the alarm, turn on/off vibrate, nothing worked. Ended up powering off my phone.

    I like the idea of this app, but wish you could assign what tasks you want it to work with. honestly, I only care about these notifications for SMS messages. Everything else can stay the way it was.
    Nearly went through the window this morning lol, tried all the same things that you did!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •