+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leaked iPhone 5 Front Panel Points to Larger Screen, Thinner Bezel

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I would love to see Apple use more of the space on the phone to increase the size of the screen (not the phone). I wouldn't want the iphone itself
    Thanks

I would love to see Apple use more of the space on the phone to increase the size of the screen (not the phone). I wouldn't want the iphone itself to be any bigger but most definitely a bigger screen...perhaps (and I'm sure it's been said already) making the home screen button smaller would be pretty sweet.
    Though we all look different on the outside, we all bleed the same on the inside

Thanks

Okay, okay, everyone stop for a minute. I don't see apple doing an edge to edge screen, not unless you want to go naked with your iPhone. Imagine trying to use it with a bumper or case on it, not gonna work as the case will overlap on part of the screen. Maybe a slim case will work, those that cover the sides and back only. Forget about using it with an otterbox or anything similar. I wouldn't mind a slightly bigger phone with a 4" screen though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel
    I don't see apple doing an edge to edge screen, not unless you want to go naked with your iPhone. Imagine trying to use it with a bumper or case on it...
    I say: to h3ll with those covers, cases or bumpers. None of my other (smart)phones had or needed one. So why does the iphone require one? because its a trend? Because it's so easy to break or scratchable?

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    Okay, okay, everyone stop for a minute. I don't see apple doing an edge to edge screen, not unless you want to go naked with your iPhone. Imagine trying to use it with a bumper or case on it, not gonna work as the case will overlap on part of the screen. Maybe a slim case will work, those that cover the sides and back only. Forget about using it with an otterbox or anything similar. I wouldn't mind a slightly bigger phone with a 4" screen though.
    You actually could by putting supports on the top and bottom where the screen isn't and still have the sides covered
    Last edited by EskimoRuler; 03-01-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Thanks

I hope that if they have a bigger screen they also incorporate retina display still. They wouldn't have spent as much time and effort as they did on retina if they weren't going to keep it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

They will definitely keep the retina or go to a better screen that is thinner and light weight.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456