+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Upgrading iPhone 5 with 4-inch Screen and A5 Processor

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Harbrown I am looking at that HTC inspire or aria, I may be done with the iPhone 4. Tired of having to jailbreak and apple always behind
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harbrown View Post
    I am looking at that HTC inspire or aria, I may be done with the iPhone 4. Tired of having to jailbreak and apple always behind
    LOL prepare yourself for dissapointment. Roommate got an Aria today, what a piece of ****. He is now trying to buy my 3gs off of me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    With the new crises with Oil the economy is about to take a major dump.. on us all so Apple may have less sales then they expect..............
    China, dude. China.

EDIT: Although, you're right. Sales would still be affected in that scenario.
    Last edited by Lombardo Joe; 02-24-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinygerbil View Post
    i'll wait for the iphone shuffle. No screen, one button, who will you call next??

"hey mom...it's me...again. This random algorithm isn't very random..."

on another note: All you people whining about these rumour posts, simply don't read 'em. It's the prerogative of the writers on this site to write what *they* wish to write about, which may not always be what *you* wish to read about. Or at the very least, if you feel you are being forced to read every article at gunpoint, you are surely not being forced to also write a whiny comment?
    lmfao

Thanks

If there is no real hardcore evidence how can it be presented to anyone? I much prefer hearing at least something to get my hopes up or down and create some type of entertainment.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I went from an iphone 4 to the inspire on the day it came out. I can say for sure now, it was a great decision. The battery was horrible at first but after a root and a new radio firmware flash, it then took away my only complaint. The screen is better on the iphone but thats the only thing. I can overclock to 1.8 and really fly at the drop of the hat. Ill be interested to see the i5 though

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456