Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rampant Rumors of iPhone 'Nano' Appear

Im thinkn the iphone nano is a gud move since it should b sold without a contract, sounds like t-mobile should finally b gittn theres. and as far as the iphone 5... im thinkn a 4g iphone4 probably for sprint. Since apple is finish with their exclusive deal, im expectn them to go nuts and go to every carrier like jus like tha Blackberry

LOL.... MMi reporting smaller. Engadget reporting bigger.

I'm gonna pounce on a 4" iPhone 5 if it's available. I've been dreaming of that ever since I first held an EVO.

Perhaps all the hype about the nano is that the current size will become the nano and the 4" version will be the norm.

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Great. I can imagine trying to theme it with images around .02 x .10 pixels.

North East Coast

Is there even a market for a mini iPhone? We all want more power, RAM, bigger screen...blah blah blah. How does this fit any of our WANTS?? Price cut? of course your getting 1/2 the phone. Now that we have it in print, even if its rumor it makes more sense to me now.

It's not the price of the phone that deters people, it's the data plan! The data plan is outrageous for what you get!

iPhone Nano
    + Boost Mobile $50 unlimited EVERYTHING prepaid plan

Especially if it's supposed to rely on cloud-crap. You'll need that unlimited data. There are a lot of people I know who would get an iPhone, IF they could get it on a pre-paid plan. Contracts are no longer the best deal anymore people.

($50 x 24 mo unl all)
    + $200 phone (assuming nano)
    = $1,400 for 2 years of service

$69.99/mo unl talk
    + $25.00/mo 2GB data
    + $20.00/mo unl text
    X 24 months
    = $2,759.76
    + $199 for 16GB i4
    = $2,958.76

AT&T costs $1,558.76 more, for less service, only to have the iPhone and a contract.

Granted, Boost runs on Sprint towers, so there's no talk-n-surf, but for that price difference... I'll deal with it.

Edit: You could buy a MacBook Air with the money you save by using prepaid service.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar

Might be apples
    Way of getting iOS out there. Android has many phones and apple is probably trying to increase the numbers.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345