Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rampant Rumors of iPhone 'Nano' Appear

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    ultimate rumor: White verizon iphone nano!!!! Ahhhhhhh mmi writers jizz in their pants!
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

What if the nano is the iphOne 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by g12007 View Post
    What if the nano is the iphOne 5 ?
    Better not be... <_< haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Better not be...
    +1!

Reasons this device will be made / a success:
    None

Reasons this device will not be made / flop:
    Resolution - seems like a develop nightmare making it for yet another plarform of iOS.
    iOS - Apple would have to maintain a different version of iOS.
    Money - iPhone sales are fine; no need to cannibalize the market.
    (You just add in the rest.)

It's hard to believe people could even believe this nonsense being shelled out of the media. In my opinion making this device would be a poor marketing and business decision by Apple. Considering they don't make blunders often, this product is just a figment of a moron's imagination.

iPhones don't cost well over 600 off contract.
    And the iPhone 3G already costs 50 w contract.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

if apple decides to do this there will be a new appstore, a complete new UI, because this phone is even smaller, so i very dought that this is even true

The smaller price point doesn't sound right to me because you can get the Iphone 3gs for like $50 with a contract. as for the no contract price I agree that it would then be in competition with the Itouch
    I'm so far ahead , that everyday is yesterday !

Prob just apple playing with the people that try to make cheap copys of the phones after they leak photos and details of said nano then when the copy cats are ready to release the copied the nano apple just release the bog standard iPhone 5! Just like the last time it was claimed apple would make a iPhone nano!

Hopefully they have a few different sizes. Small regular and a larger one. I would love an iPhone that has a larger screen

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

As I've said before, the previous gen phones become the "cheap" option for people when new ones are released. Apple is not going to invest in a new cheaper phone when every one they make sells like hotcakes.

This would be a complete waste of time & money. If Apple is wanting to get the pricing down for more sales. This is how they should do it.
    New Models on 2yr contracts:
    8gb 99.00
    16gb 199.00
    32gb 299.00
    64gb 399.00 (if we are lucky)
    Then take last years model that's made them billions already & sell a 8gb version for 49.00 on 2yr contract.
    Also bring the iPhone to every carrier. Large or small sales are sales.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Why have I not heard one person say that they'd but one?
    I'm certainly not going to keester my phone!

What? Still there's not one person that wants this? All I've seen are people wanting larger iPhones.

Thanks

that would be hard to use 0.0 how would it reach our mouths? x.X
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

I would 100% not be buying this because of it's size, I truly believe this will not be happening for several reasons but when you really think about it, you might say -maybe- because of the following:

Back in 2007 or after a year or so the iphone was released, it was like having a mercedes Benz and an android was like having a toyota, it was EXCLUSIVE and if someone saw you with it, most people would think big of you! but now as the market is progressing ANDROID, the followers have done almost what apple does but a whole lot cheaper, but the iphone in my opinion has better quality than most Android phones. that is why apple, again my opinion, keeps it's "iPhone" on one carrier only, so it can be EXCLUSIVE. So now that their are phones almost or even better than the iPhone, today when we see someone with an iphone we really dont mind. Maybe say "cool you have an iPhone" or something like that so from being a Mercedes benz it went down to a honda, so it's like saying Honda vs toyota, both of them are almost the same. So to gain again the market apple has to produce or lower the cost of the iPhone somehow and I presume the iPhone NANO is going to help with that.

* sorry for the long post but just felt like sharing this. would have been much longer if I included minor details though

How can an iPhone thats only 1/3 smaller cost 2/3 less? Maybe it would use the same resolution screen as the older iPhones to save money. Since the screen would be smaller the "retina" resolution wouldn't really be necessary.

Size matters. #kinkythread

Quote Originally Posted by athleticswimmer View Post
    I would 100% not be buying this because of it's size, I truly believe this will not be happening for several reasons but when you really think about it, you might say -maybe- because of the following:

Back in 2007 or after a year or so the iphone was released, it was like having a mercedes Benz and an android was like having a toyota, it was EXCLUSIVE and if someone saw you with it, most people would think big of you! but now as the market is progressing ANDROID, the followers have done almost what apple does but a whole lot cheaper, but the iphone in my opinion has better quality than most Android phones. that is why apple, again my opinion, keeps it's "iPhone" on one carrier only, so it can be EXCLUSIVE. So now that their are phones almost or even better than the iPhone, today when we see someone with an iphone we really dont mind. Maybe say "cool you have an iPhone" or something like that so from being a Mercedes benz it went down to a honda, so it's like saying Honda vs toyota, both of them are almost the same. So to gain again the market apple has to produce or lower the cost of the iPhone somehow and I presume the iPhone NANO is going to help with that.

* sorry for the long post but just felt like sharing this. would have been much longer if I included minor details though
    Save for the fact Hondas stop when you want them too.
    Last edited by moon#pie; 02-14-2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Twitter: @tshoults

Thanks

Hey, I thought it was just an object seen at cuppertino campus I figure several prototype or one off devices are tested and marveled doesn't mean it's going public

Sent from my iPhone 4 using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I know ..mine is plenty small...I do mean the iPhone 4.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast