Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Giving Away 1000 Free Minutes to Some iPhone Customers

These minutes are pretty useless now that they have the unlimited mobile to any other mobile (on any network). If that want to help keep customer they should either bring back the unlimited data or aleast a higher tier data plan or better yet charge by how much data you use ( $ for every 2 gb)

Does this mean I get 6000 free rollover minutes because they texted me back thank you 6 times.....sweet if it did

Verified with ATT.. The just went ahead and credited my account with 1000 minutes. It's not a spam.

I did it today 2/12/11 and still got my minutes. 13 days past the due date :-)

Minutes eh, I'd take a huge discount on a bill I don't need minutes... It's money that speaks to people or free stuff... Minutes cost them nothing...

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I have so many roll over minutes now this would not even be worth the text.

Hello AT&T what we need are good data plans, maybe based on type of data (if all you do is watch 1 hour movies one plan, if you watch 2 minute video as part of a web page, another plan) stop ripping everyone off because a few folks spend 8 hours a day watching videos.

Or better yet let me traded in my monthly rollover minutes for some data plan credit.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziebone View Post
    I'm maxed out on rollover but this is good to know. I wish AT&T valued their customers before they started losing them.
    +1

yes treat us like crap until we have an alternative now you're our BFF , I don't think so.
    Last edited by LGgeek; 02-13-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

I wonder what this would do for a gophone iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

This used to work! But now when you toggle back your minutes they also toggle back your rollover minutes down to the plan you selected! IOW if you have a 1400 minute plan with 2000 rollover minutes and you drop down to a 600 minute plan your rollover minutes get set down to 600 minutes! You lose the difference! I know because I used to do the same thing and they stopped allowing this about a year ago!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456