Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Doubles Orders for MacBooks

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Volerikan View Post
    Really wish I could agree with this. I recently purchased a Mac Mini new about 3 months ago. With pretty minimal, basic usage, the HDD fails, makes a clicking noise. Unfortunately, there were some pretty important documents on there which I don't really know why I didn't think of backing up, guess I just assumed a new Apple product can last more than a few months. $700 piece of ****. Not about to spend $1000 to get the drive taken apart to manually retrieve data.
    You didn't back-up your HDD and I'm guessing you didn't buy Apple Care?..otherwise you'd be able to get it fixed for free. A HDD can fail on ANY new computer, not just Macs. I feel bad that you were that small number that that stuff actually happens to, sorry for your troubles!

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    Go ahead if you must I did not start it, just debating with you and you take it too personally, I think we should agree to disagree

I did not say you did........ I was clearly explaining what happened, Please stop taking everything to a higher level.

I tried to stop but the other poster kept insulting me and not stopping don't you understand?
    You're the Fanboy here. I use all major OS's. Linux, OS X, Windows, cisco IOS, and more. You are the one who is saying frankly dumb things about something you obviously have no experience in.

Twitter: @tshoults

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234