+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon iPhone 4 Online Orders Begin

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
That was a quick week of pre-orders, as today we already see that Verizon and Apple have updated their websites to begin accepting orders for the Verizon iPhone 4 online.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 277 Posts

Default Verizon iPhone 4 Online Orders Begin

That was a quick week of pre-orders, as today we already see that Verizon and Apple have updated their websites to begin accepting orders for the Verizon iPhone 4 online. One week of pre-order and now the public can begin getting their hands on the new iPhone.

The Verizon iPhone will be available publicly in stores beginning February 10th, 2011. (That's Tomorrow!)

If you missed pre-orders, now's your chance. Don't forget, that Antenna issue still exists on these new iPhones.
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 02-09-2011 at 07:29 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

turkey26 (02-09-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Very nice...
    Last edited by Taranis17; 02-09-2011 at 06:05 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taranis17 For This Useful Post:

Nick Hesson (02-09-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The rush they get will just be retarded-end-users, and people who "love apple" too much to research anything. Why waste your money on something that won't even last 6 months before you're "behind the times"?

Thanks

Buying the iPhone 4 for Verizon, is taking a step backward in technology. With the new iPhone on the horizon, this is Verizon just padding themselves on the back for having the iPhone finally.

Thanks

Pretty sure I wouldn't buy this iPhone since the iPhone 5 is only a couple of months away. (Is this one gonna have a dual core proc?) But honestly, a lot of folks won't bother updating when the new one comes out anyway, and this one will suit their needs just fine so what's the big deal.

Besides, EVERY new phone these days is "behind the times" a few months after release.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet that we're getting more JB's, crazy that ppl don't wait for a few months to get the latest and greatest!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A friend of mine is buying a Vi4 and after discussing with him we decided it was a good idea. Yes it will be replaced this summer, but the i4 is still fantastic phone. Then, who knows what jb will be like for the i5? The Vi4 is jb ready. So it's really not that bad of a decision to get one.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demitrix View Post
    A friend of mine is buying a Vi4 and after discussing with him we decided it was a good idea. Yes it will be replaced this summer, but the i4 is still fantastic phone. Then, who knows what jb will be like for the i5? The Vi4 is jb ready. So it's really not that bad of a decision to get one.
    All I know is the price your friend will pay this summer when he buys an ip5 lol. I wouldn't wish that on anybody!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jailbreak timeframes are one thing, but that still doesn't justify the full "cost". Device envy plus the now wasted $200 now will result in having a Vi5 and a ViPt for $200 each assuming you can get the Vi5 at the subsidized cost.

Thanks

I could have waited until June for iPhone 5 or the rumored Verizon i4 but I got my iPhone 4 January 3rd cuz the phone has all the features I wanted and figured as slow as apple is changing that I would be good for the length of my contract.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nobody knows if the iPhone 5 on verizon will be announced in June, perhaps verizons will be every February.Time will tell

iPhone? More like MyPhone CaptBojank's Avatar
    Thanks

Not everyone cares about the latest and the greatest. I went from a 3G iPhone to the iPhone 4 only a few months back and will probable skip the next model (or two). the girlfriend just got an iPhone 4 last week after the audio jack died on her 1st gen iPhone. No doubt she will hold on to this phone for the next three or so years.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    --= Fortes fortuna adiuvat =--

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Cute how he has to put "That's tomorrow!" as if we didn't know what day it was.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by musiconwax View Post
    The rush they get will just be retarded-end-users, and people who "love apple" too much to research anything. Why waste your money on something that won't even last 6 months before you're "behind the times"?
    Well it might be people that want a new phone but aren't that into the latest and greatest
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Thanks

At&t rules!

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaroni22 View Post
    Buying the iPhone 4 for Verizon, is taking a step backward in technology. With the new iPhone on the horizon, this is Verizon just padding themselves on the back for having the iPhone finally.
    Why bother doing this when the iPhone 6 is coming next year?

(PS: everything becomes outdated eventually. The iPhone 4 is an excellent phone that can stand well on it's own regardless of what the 5 may or may not do)

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Besides....

NO ONE SAID THE IPHONE 5 FOR VERIZON will be out this summer.

Apple would not be able to handle such release..I believe they will be released at opposite intervals. ATT iPhone 5 will be in June/July and Verizon will be Next year Jan/Feb. It's the only logical way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    Iphone 6 and 7 next year....... problem is we need to stop caring and just get a phone, Jeez..............

If Apple does these things it will turn some customers off, some want the "Best" and it needs to be for while not just 3 or 6 months.

It will become a Joke I think.
    That's true. If I wanted the latest tech phone I'd have an Android. I think they release one of those every few minutes just to compete!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassination View Post
    At&t rules!
    I agree!! I've never once had a problem with them. Not sure where all the issues are

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EskimoRuler View Post
    Well it might be people that want a new phone but aren't that into the latest and greatest
    No actually it's just Verizon people who want the iPhone but are to jumpy to wait until June when the new one comes out.