Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Surprise, Surprise... Verizon iPhone Preorders Already Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Why buy now when the 5 is coming soon?
    I second that. Even though the iPhone 4 is great, a little patience makes more sense.

Not surprised

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbarielmoreno View Post
    Why buy the iPhone 4 when the Motorola atrix is about to come out. People want cause it has the wifi and bigger G B's
    LMFAO! That's exactly what I was thinking.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

for those saying iphone 5 is coming out soon....

doubt it will be for verizon...Verizon iPhone 5 will probably be out next year around this time

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if they will pair it with the Chinese launch of the 5?

I'm one of the verizon customers who got one of the preordered phones. I set my alarm for 2:45 am. I was actually able to order it earlier then 3am.

Quote Originally Posted by Travisjunky View Post
    I second that. Even though the iPhone 4 is great, a little patience makes more sense.
    I would have waited but I don't want to pay $50.00/monthly for 5 gigs for the 4g network coming out

Lol verizon came out hard on that commercial man!!!

Verizon can go SUCK IT.
    I'm just too happy with AT&T since I'm grandfathered and I use Mywi; I have an all you can eat :P

Sent from my iPhone 4 using ModMyi
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Oh hell no,, att bring on the 4G network!!! (unlimted tho)

Quote Originally Posted by mukhtarh1 View Post
    And for all who leaves att please go right ahead. Better service for us woo hoo
    Argh didnt post. My point was what happens when 1/2 the members switch? Downscale and assets are sold off. Masts mainly. Might be worth thinking about

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Good for them. Apple is spreading the Joy of a true smartphone, not like those wanna be iPhones
    Nothing in life is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by alexevo View Post
    For those of you saying why buy now when the iPhone 5 is just around the corner. Do any of you have proof that Verizon will get the iPhone 5 in June/July like AT&T has in the past? I predict it will be a case of "Verizon gets their new phones in January/February or February/March and AT&T gets theirs in June/July" in order to allow sufficient time to replenish supplies as they get drained but possibly also because Apple can split their time much better as far as improvements and R&D for new ideas.
    And u think that will be acceptable to Verizon and their customers that they are always six months behind.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,880 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gbarielmoreno View Post
    Why buy the iPhone 4 when the Motorola atrix is about to come out. People want cause it has the wifi and bigger G B's
    I want the white one....I heard they have them at Walgreens!

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    because steve jobs told you too!!!

lolol!!!!

Why buy now with a new one coming out in a couple months?

With that logic why buy anything new? Within a couple months something else will be out that will be better anyways. Goes for anything, especially gadgets
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 02-04-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Whats up DRFP? LOL people are just silly

I can't wait. I HA...DISLIKE ATT! There.. I said it..

Who believes that they ran out is a fool. This is nothing but a marketing ploy to make it feel exclusive and make one wanting to get it even more. One of the oldest tricks in the marketing book.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Oh Droid syncs seamlessly with my Mac?
    Actually yes, Most of it will sync over the air. The rest you can use double twist

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    With that logic why buy anything new? Within a couple months something else will be out that will be better anyways. Goes for anything, especially gadgets
    You must not have been around for that long. Either that, or you CLEARLY missed the iPhone refresh table is 12 months. Once iPhone comes out, you are safe knowing you have the newest iPhone for the next 12 months. People buying iPhones aren't in it for the top of the line tech in the long run. Tecnology-wise, there are certainly phones out there that beat the iPhone 4 today.

Quote Originally Posted by mm8 View Post
    Who believes that they ran out is a fool. This is nothing but a marketing ploy to make it feel exclusive and make one wanting to get it even more. One of the oldest tricks in the marketing book.
    They ran out of PR-ORDERS. They allocate a certain number of phones for pre-orders. Doesn't take a fool to believe that. ATT did the same thing. My local store ran out of preorders. Only a fraction of the people who actually bought a phone were those that preordered it there...
    Last edited by sziklassy; 02-04-2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast