Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi at Macworld: Freehands Gloves Letís You Use Your iOS Devices in the Cold

Default MMi at Macworld: Freehands Gloves Letís You Use Your iOS Device in the Cold

Some of you might remember the reports of people using sausages as styluses to operate iPhones in the cold. I for one canít imagine doing this, but I guess it works for some people. Well now you donít have to get your iDevices all greasy with pork products anymore. Freehands has you covered in cold. They offer a full line of fashionable gloves that let you use your portable gear in cold weather. They have styles for men and women and a few unisex gloves as well.

Most Freehands gloves have finger caps that can be folded back to expose your index finger and thumb. For those times when you donít want to expose any fingers at all, Freehands has the Power Stretch 2 and 5 finger gloves. They feature ďa silicone screen palm and of course conductive polyamide tips with silver plating to conduct electric energy from your fingers.Ē Prices range from $18 for fleece glove, up to $80 for cashmere ones. Most, however are priced in the $20 range.

So if you're going to be out in the cold with your iPad, go grab yourself a pair of Freehands gloves and leave the sausages on the breakfast table where they belong.

Source: Freehands
    Last edited by Wiley John Wright; 01-31-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Sausage as a stylus... LMAO

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I will never wear this,,...never..,,,

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to your local hunting store and buy a pair for 5 bucks. This isn't new they have been around for quite some time
    I Like Eletronics

LOL Sausage, now I've got a new idea in the winter using my iphone

LETS. LETS. LETS. Jeezus, every article from any author. Let's = "Let us." Lets = allows you to.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one_crazy_dude View Post
    Go to your local hunting store and buy a pair for 5 bucks. This isn't new they have been around for quite some time
    I have a 2pairs of these i got them at my local sporting goods store about 10 years ago. I dont use them for my iphone i use them for pulling the trigger when i am hunting. Or for tying the knots when fishing

I already own these and they don't look nearly as goofy: Dots Gloves | The iPhone Glove. Warmer And More Precise Than Ever.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    I already own these and they don't look nearly as goofy: Dots Gloves | The iPhone Glove. Warmer And More Precise Than Ever.
    So those doesn't have holes for the fingers but still works? Because from the picture they look like they are all in one piece

F.Y.I check cydia for glovepod. I think it's in tweaks. It let's you use your idevice with gloves on

I use these and I'm probably going to get an extra few pairs in case I loose them. They're that good.

http://www.agloves.com/
    Last edited by pefarag; 01-31-2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Forgot link ><

nice , not just for iphones, i can now easily pick my nose during winter

Quote Originally Posted by modmongrel View Post
    LETS. LETS. LETS. Jeezus, every article from any author. Let's = "Let us." Lets = allows you to.
    "journalism"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Thats a creepy glove

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Never
    Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    I will never wear this,,...never..,,,

Ditto

Because I know they aren't going to make protective motorcycle gloves which are vented (not intended to insulate), I just want some tips to pin onto my normal gloves. Can't they make something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
    Because I know they aren't going to make protective motorcycle gloves which are vented (not intended to insulate), I just want some tips to pin onto my normal gloves. Can't they make something like that?
    I had a pair of Alpine Stars that worked with the iPhone. They were mesh material with leather palms.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it a good idea but not a new one, I would much better like a globs that you dont have to fold the finger back