Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dev-Team Confirms Untethered redsn0w for Windows

Damnit getting rdy for work and the site is still down....

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Jme5674 well it took all of yesterday, and I am now on 4.2.1 JB with redsnow. Thank you for your help!

Thanks
    You're welcome! Did you run into a problem?

I had to run redsnow twice because it froze at exploiting lime rain. Otherwise it was just the process of backing up everything in iTunes

One question which I may have to post. I reinstalled ITunes 10 because Pc crash. I then moved iTunes folder to c: and synced with itunes. I backed up iPhone and went to 4.2.1 and jailbroke I also transferred all purchases from iPhone first.

None of the checks are checked for apps music vid tabs etc. If I check for example apps tab it wants to erase all of my stuff from phone. How can I make it sync my iPhone without putting the old setup back on my phone?
    Last edited by amsatnetg; 02-05-2011 at 06:17 PM. Reason: I wasn't done. iPhone mispress

Quote Originally Posted by amsatnetg View Post
    I had to run redsnow twice because it froze at exploiting lime rain. Otherwise it was just the process of backing up everything in iTunes

One question which I may have to post. I reinstalled ITunes 10 because Pc crash. I then moved iTunes folder to c: and synced with itunes. I backed up iPhone and went to 4.2.1 and jailbroke I also transferred all purchases from iPhone first.

None of the checks are checked for apps music vid tabs etc. If I check for example apps tab it wants to erase all of my stuff from phone. How can I make it sync my iPhone without putting the old setup back on my phone?
    I believe you need to Authorize that PC. thats what happened to me. It did the same thing, once I Authorized it it worked fine.

Just wanted to throw this out there in-case anyone else runs across this issue: Was using Redsnow jailbreak on my Mac, and it kept giving me an error, so I switched to my PC and the first time I ran the Windows version it froze at the "exploiting limerain" screen. ran it again, froze, ran it again AFTER switching USB ports, and worked flawlessly. Not sure why it didn't work properly on my Mac, but whatever, it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910