+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Three Colorful iOS Battery Packs From HyperJuice

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer
    Thanks

Default Three Colorful iOS Battery Packs From HyperJuice

MMi Live @ MacWorld

HyperJuice is in full force at this yearís MacWorld Expo with a large colorful booth near the entrance of the hall. If youíre looking for the most fashionable battery pack for your iOS device, then look no further than HyperJuice. HyperJuice has three models to choose from, all of which are perfect for todayís power hungry devices.

All HyperJuice models are ďavailable in 10 different colors and housed in an exquisite aluminum casing, you will be spoilt for choice selecting the right battery pack to match your iPad, iPhone, iPod or USB device.Ē

The HyperJuice Micro ($69.95 on sale) features a 3600mAh lithium ion battery that can fully recharge an iPhone up to 3 times. If youíre planning on being on an extra long flight, it can extend an iPadís battery life by an additional five hours.

The HyperJuice Mini ($99.95) is slightly smaller physically, but it actually contains a more powerful 7200mAh lithium ion batter. It can extend an iPadís battery by up to 10 hours and can recharge an iPhone up to six times. If your not going to be near an AC outlet for a particularly long period of time, then the Mini model should keep you going for quite a while.

The latest battery from HyperJuice is the Nano model (price TBA). It is more of a short-range battery back with an 1800mAh lithium ion battery. It will recharge an iPhone 1.5x. This model is really more of a battery extender giving you more talk time and longer internet access time. The Nano fits neatly in any pocket and can be a real lifesaver for some situations.

Source: HyperJuice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think they're a little bit too expensive, maybe if you go to the middle of the jungle where there is no electricity it'll be worth your money

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

those seem like really nice products, not sure the nano is really worth it really, you dont seem to gain much from it, but the mini would be awesome, that hell of an improvement in battery life
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Banned
    Thanks

Nice

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see White there to go with the White iPh...oh wait good thing black goes with almost anything!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a "minty boost" that works pretty good. Have a look on instructables.com

Thanks
    Thanked 5,468 Times in 2,704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ddaniel87 View Post
    I think they're a little bit too expensive, maybe if you go to the middle of the jungle where there is no electricity it'll be worth your money
    1+

Thanks

Nice