+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon iPhone Pre-Orders Start February 3rd, Offers AT&T iPhone Trade Ins

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2HalPB28s]YouTube - Apple - iPhone4 - TV Ad - Waltz[/ame] It appears that Verizon has begun sending out information to it's corporate customers, detailing the information about their new iPhone
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 277 Posts

Default Verizon iPhone Pre-Orders Start February 3rd, Offers AT&T iPhone Trade Ins
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2HalPB28s]YouTube - Apple - iPhone4 - TV Ad - Waltz[/ame]

It appears that Verizon has begun sending out information to it's corporate customers, detailing the information about their new iPhone launch. What's interesting is that Verizon will be offering existing customers an early chance to grab the Verizon iPhone on February 3rd. ( That's a whole week before the general public! )

According to MacRumors, Verizon will begin pre-order sales at 3am EST on February 3rd.

Of course, like any iPhone release, the pre-sale inventory is limited, so if you miss out on the week early launch, you will be stuck waiting until February 10th, which is the public launch date.

Verizon is also allowing some existing AT&T iPhone customers to trade-in their iPhone for credit when buying a new Verizon iPhone 4. We not sure if this will be offered to non-corporate accounts, but the trade-in price list is as follows:
    iPhone 2G - 16GB: $60
    iPhone 3G - 16GB: $105
    iPhone 3Gs 32GB: $160
    iPhone 4- 16GB: $280
    iPhone 4 - 32GB: $360
    While it is highly recommended that you avoid such trade-ins, as your iDevice will be worth much more in a private sale, however, it is great concept and I wouldn't be surprised if many AT&T customers did just that.

Are you going to be at the week early launch for the iPhone on Verizon?

Verizon iPhone Pre-Orders to Start at 3am ET on February 3rd, Offering AT&T iPhone Trade Ins - Mac Rumors

Thanks

Nope AT&T all the way. Verizon will scr!!!w their iPhone customers down the road. It may look good now but just wait. It won't be long when Verizon will change it's policy on the iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No Data+Voice! Holy Crap No!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

considering the fact that apple is still advertising iPhones on att I hope the iPhone works on verizon and att because I'm planning on a iPhone 5 with att

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

In the commercial they compare how the speed is, talking about applications, but they never compare the network speed, they just show ATT posting something on facebook but they never show Verizon to compare the network speed. They opened Safari but just to zoom an image. So in another words they are comparing iPhone 4 to iPhone 4, not carrier to carrier. I think what they are trying to say at the end is, two iPhones are better than one.
    Last edited by javiert30; 01-27-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Verizon is setting a trap my friends! Who wants there out dated, slow CDMA network anyways. Getting the Verizon iPhone, is like taking a step back in technology. Seems like a desperate move by Verizon anyways. Not waiting till iPhone 5 (4G).

My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

have fun on verizon all im sticking to AT&T

Thanks

I have a feeling Verizon wanted the CDMA iPhone 4 to be released earlier than Feb. 3 but it is what it is.

I wonder what they are going to do with iPhones that's traded back in? Sell them back to AT&T as refurbished phones? Ebay lol? They are going to have a lot of hardware that they can't use or sell internally.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    In the commercial they compare how the speed is, talking about applications, but they never compare the network speed, they just show ATT posting something on facebook but they never show Verizon to compare the network speed. They opened Safari but just to zoom an image. So in another words they are comparing iPhone 4 to iPhone 4, not carrier to carrier. I think what they are trying to say at the end is, two iPhones are better than one.
    On top of that i still think Apple accelerates the iPhone functions during the commercial to make it seem faster than what it really is.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

On a completely unrelated note: I will be hanging outside my local AT&T store snatching up 3GSs and iPhone 4s with a fist full of cash and paying more than the ridiculous 160-200 that AT&T is offering.

It's like you're offering your phone for sale on craigslist and AT&T is emailing you lowball offers and you keep saying no but they won't go away.

Also regarding Verizon's iPhone plans...
    Last edited by alexevo; 01-27-2011 at 10:07 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
    I have a feeling Verizon wanted the CDMA iPhone 4 to be released earlier than Feb. 3 but it is what it is.

I wonder what they are going to do with iPhones that's traded back in? Sell them back to AT&T as refurbished phones? Ebay lol? They are going to have a lot of hardware that they can't use or sell internally.
    It's possible that they will sell them back to apple so apple can use them as refurbished phones. That would be my guess

Sticking with att, I have great coverage in all the places I go

My iPhone is a Part of Me Silverado87's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna see the sales on the android phones once the Verizon iPhone is out. But I'm sticking with Att. I agree just wait Verizon customers I feel sorry for

Thanks
    I'm with the majority of you, staying with ATT. I left Tmobile and have been happy since, FASTER DATA and a bunch of rollover min. I have family members with Verizon and they sound like there underwater when we talk mobile to mobile.... I'm waitng for everyone to bounce on over to Verizon, free up the network so my speeds will be even that much faster.. Oh and I can't wait for all the complaint from the ATT unfathfulls, have fun and good luck.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I wanna see the sales on the android phones once the Verizon iPhone is out. But I'm sticking with Att. I agree just wait Verizon customers I feel sorry for
    lol I agree iPhone it's going to kick android out of the way...
    I have a friend at work with the new android Brick!! And he said he's selling that and going with the i4 instead. I saw this coming driod doesn't stand a chance any more. There's going to be drama between verizon and droid am sure of it.
    Same goes if they plan on releasing the i4 with other carries in the futrue like sprint=Evo or T-mobile=MyTouch. No chance what so ever.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroskater61 View Post
    lol I agree iPhone it's going to kick android out of the way...
    I have a friend at work with the new android Brick!! And he said he's selling that and going with the i4 instead. I saw this coming driod doesn't stand a chance any more. There's going to be drama between verizon and droid am sure of it.
    Same goes if they plan on releasing the i4 with other carries in the futrue like sprint=Evo or T-mobile=MyTouch. No chance what so ever.
    True that, those unsightly Large and Brick size android phones will be out numbered... So long android....lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EskimoRuler View Post
    It's possible that they will sell them back to apple so apple can use them as refurbished phones. That would be my guess

Sticking with att, I have great coverage in all the places I go
    They could also use them as worldwide roaming iPhones for travellers. Verizon rents GSM phones to customers who need to travel internationally.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting to get a phone that's going to be outdated very quickly....I don't think so.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Waiting to get a phone that's going to be outdated very quickly....I don't think so.

thats right what happens when the new iphone comes out this year?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    good observation captain oblivious it says two iPhones are better at the end. there saying theres really no difference but people on verizon can now use it too

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will never leave att. I would lose all my 3,000+ roll over minutes. I hope att will give credits to loyal customer by lowering monthly bills. Or free $5.00 worth of text every month.