Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon iPhone Pre-Orders Start February 3rd, Offers AT&T iPhone Trade Ins

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
    I have a feeling Verizon wanted the CDMA iPhone 4 to be released earlier than Feb. 3 but it is what it is.

I wonder what they are going to do with iPhones that's traded back in? Sell them back to AT&T as refurbished phones? Ebay lol? They are going to have a lot of hardware that they can't use or sell internally.
    The guy I know told me they sell them on eBay......... He is a manager for a Verizon store and they get a few iPhones a week and I asked him what they do with them and that's what he told me...... I told him he was a douch......

Quote Originally Posted by alexevo View Post
    On a completely unrelated note: I will be hanging outside my local AT&T store snatching up 3GSs and iPhone 4s with a fist full of cash and paying more than the ridiculous 160-200 that AT&T is offering.

It's like you're offering your phone for sale on craigslist and AT&T is emailing you lowball offers and you keep saying no but they won't go away.

Also regarding Verizon's iPhone plans...
    Uh..... Dude..... Thats not AT&T offering trade-ins...... That's Verizon........ I reread the post just to make sure...... You stay at AT&T..... I'll go stand in front of Verizon........
    Last edited by Doran; 01-27-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marccarl21 View Post
    thats right what happens when the new iphone comes out this year?
    They'll be screwed with a two-year contract

I feel sorry for an average person who don't know much about phones and there's a lot of people who don't know the difference. Example like my little cousin who is 15 wants the iPhone on Verizon I told her it's not all that great but she wouldn't listen haha. Anyways I'm gonna stay on AT&T until iPhone 5 comes out.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    So if you have AT&T iPhone 4 16 GB, you get $81 free, if you have 32GB, you get $61 for free? It actually is a good idea switching to Verizon(if you have AT&T iPhone 4).

Default No Free $$
    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoRuler View Post
    It's possible that they will sell them back to apple so apple can use them as refurbished phones. That would be my guess

Sticking with att, I have great coverage in all the places I go
    Quote Originally Posted by syedsufyan View Post
    So if you have AT&T iPhone 4 16 GB, you get $81 free, if you have 32GB, you get $61 for free? It actually is a good idea switching to Verizon(if you have AT&T iPhone 4).
    Uh...No. If you bought the iP4 for $199/$299, you had to sign the 2 yr. contract w/early termination charge. No one has had an iP4 for 2 yrs. yet. There's no "free" money.

Quote Originally Posted by HCWHunter View Post
    Uh...No. If you bought the iP4 for $199/$299, you had to sign the 2 yr. contract w/early termination charge. No one has had an iP4 for 2 yrs. yet. There's no "free" money.
    Lol, some people are that stupid and will switch for that reason. "yay, I''m getting free money to switch to verizon!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12