+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 10% Of Customers Who Leave T-Mobile are Leaving for the iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I used an unlocked iPhone on T-mobile for over a year when I finally said screw it and moved to atnt because of Internet speeds. Got my iPhone 4 and
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    I used an unlocked iPhone on T-mobile for over a year when I finally said screw it and moved to atnt because of Internet speeds. Got my iPhone 4 and I'm very happy with it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonsector View Post
    every single mobile company's customer service sucks balls sideways.
    I had them all they will sweet talk to you to sign the contract and as soon as the 30 days are over you cant return the phones and get out of the contract, then the honeymoon is over.
    They are rude, unprofessional and they dont give a **** about your problems, you are locked in for 2 years, they know you will sit and take in the *** no matter what.

I am currently with ATT the by far worse company on the planet with four iphones, on Feb 10th, I am going to be getting 4 iphone 4s with verizon.

#1 Sprint has the best plans, period, so so coverage and they have the evo, thats it
    #2 Verizon has the best service but POS phones, best CS I seen, not that is anything special, this will change with the iphone 4
    #3 att they have the iphone but the service sucks *******, and dont get me started on CS
    #4 tmobile, their phones suck and so do their phones.
    I predict that tmobile will be outta business within 2-3 years if that.
    That sucks if you got such bad customer service from Att. I have had awesome service with Att. When I was overseas and accidentally over, they cut the bill. They are giving me like $100 discounts. And I'm coming from verizon. They have the WORST customer service in all the carriers. Having the most customers really gets to there head because they are the rudest ppl around. Good luck with verizon! I hope u don't have the same problems as I did on verizon.
    Username is 3GS, but theres stuff past that:

iPhone 4
    iPad
    Macbook Pro

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    I didn't care much when I was on T-Mobile with the iPhone that I didn't have 3G, but now that I do have 3G with AT&T I don't think I'd ever go back. Having said that, T-Mobile is CHEAPER than AT&T!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by iPittsburgh View Post
    If I was one of the lucky few to have a t-zone $5.99 internet plan you bet that I would be with t-mobile but thats not the case.

As far as unlocking goes its not the unlock thats the problem its the features that dont work properly I know there are fixes but a few friends have iphones on t-mobile and they keep having to reset mms settings, internet settings, and hope other features work properly.
    I am one of the lucky ones, and the key to the settings issue is a correct copy of a certain plist file that restores from back up after each firmware update. No fuss, no muss, no headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by TBbmx View Post
    I have been using my iphone on T-Mobile for years now! It really isn't that big of a deal to unlock it and all that stuff. I would rather spend 1 day stressing over an unlock/jailbreak and save a LOT of $$$$ through out the year. So it is worth it for me! T-mobile iphone all the way!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by kraziebone View Post
    Yeah but if you are one of the few who has the old T-Zones $5.99 plan internet plan, I would stick with 2G internet any day over having to pay the $30 bucks for internet each month. That's almost $300 a year you're saving on internet alone. T-Mobile is the cheaper option by far.
    +1
    iPhone 4 Running 6.1.2 on TMo
    iPad WiFi 64GB
    MacBook Pro

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    Not 0.2% but 2% tmobile better be begging apple and not crying uncle

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    10% of 2% is how much? Guess that retina display is not so clear after all. hahah just playing.
    I would leave AT&T for T-Mobile. Though 3G is better than Edge, it still is slow as hell and not enough to make up the difference in my phone bill. Just like the other guy says, I have wifi at home and work really do not need 3G.

Thanks

Exactly just 2G EDGE...I used to do the same thing and chase unlocks....It's time consuming and crazy haha! I jailbreak but now have AT&T and like my deal. If you do get an iPhone that you want to run on a different carrier i suggest Factory Unlocked :]

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive had good and bad with both verizon and at&t, I remember back when verizon pre-dated me from 1500 text messages to unlimited so that I wouldnt have to pay a high fee but then there were times when the people would just be completely rude and unprofessional and didnt care to help. With at&t its been pretty good customer service especially in-store, my bad experience to date has been that they would let me upgrade a line early for an $18 fee, but only with a phone sold at an at&t corporate store, well the problem was that I wanted to pick up a dell streak which best buy carries and they were not having it, so I'll just wait until my upgrade date.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

if they cant supply the iphone for their customers than supplying cheaper phones is the only way to keep their revenue up
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPittsburgh View Post
    So 0.2% of T-mobile customers are leaving for the iphone. I cant blame them, yes you can unlock iphones for t-mobile US but there are alot of headaches that come with it like mms, internet, and other programs not functioning properly. Id rather go to a network that fully supports iphone.
    I had an iPhone 4 on T-Mobile and everything worked fine, even FaceTime. The only non-functional parts were Visual Voicemail and 3G.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kraziebone View Post
    Yeah but if you are one of the few who has the old T-Zones $5.99 plan internet plan, I would stick with 2G internet any day over having to pay the $30 bucks for internet each month. That's almost $300 a year you're saving on internet alone. T-Mobile is the cheaper option by far.
    I had the old T-Zones plan, but I'd still pay the $30 a month for 3G over 2G any day!

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

i left tmob for iphone than i left att for tmob again for tha $25 unlimited internet. nd stuck with mytouch

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonsector View Post
    I predict that tmobile will be outta business within 2-3 years if that.
    Are you sure about that? Do you know how big T-Mobile is?

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    Are you sure about that? Do you know how big T-Mobile is?
    i know right, im sure that cricket and other smaller cell phone companies would have been out pf business by now
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12