+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Themes Section Comes to Cydia

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by carlbgc Payment needs to be super fast. And to those saying use amazon, it's only available to US residents. I use the amazon payment method and I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlbgc View Post

Payment needs to be super fast. And to those saying use amazon, it's only available to US residents.
    I use the amazon payment method and I certainly don't live in the US.

iPhone? More like MyPhone carlbgc's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting. It used to work when Cydia store first came out. Amazon payments was great because you could authorise a certain amount. But then it started telling me it was now only available for US residents. I'll have to try again

It is far better than the inbuilt Paypal payment system which constantly locks up on me.

Oh and for the record I've since gone back and paid for apps that originally didn't let me pay for them. Not impressed with home page in safari! Misleading!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    The fact that you don't provide an example to counter my point shows the lack of thought in your reply.
    The idea that monopolies are inherently evil and wrong is one of the biggest misconceptions out there. All monopolies have the POTENTIAL to be evil and corrupted, but that is entirely dependent on those running the monopoly.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Couldn't the creator of themeiT directly work with jay, & implement their work into Cydia itself. That would have been the best solution.

I see a lot of issues coming up afterthe release. Themeit should have been a section in Cydia or something
    This is what I was hoping waas going to happen, that way your purchases and general management of apps is easier to take care when they are in one app. I know some don't like that but Cydia is going to be around as long as iPhones are being jailbroken
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    I wonder if this is to combat that new theme website that's to come out soon. On another note, I hate winterboard. When i installed it the shadow effect on the icon names were replaced with grey text. Very lame, but if someone out there knows how to get the iOS 4 text shadow back let me know because i couldn't figure it out.
    Look for the winterboard download called "White labels".

By the way, does this mean we'll finally stop getting theme updates in the "updates" section? I hope so!

Looking through a hundred ringtone and theme/wallpaper updates to see one or two new apps or updated apps sucks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default What about winterboard?
    Saurik really needs to upgrate winterboard :s

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by togniozev View Post
    Saurik really needs to upgrate winterboard :s
    He's already publicly stated that updating WinderBoard will be one of the first things he does as soon as Cydia 1.1 is released.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234